𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐲 || 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

secondo x male reader

requested by urmomalfa

don't know what to classify it as but here ya go

warnings for anxiety attack and sexual jokes (only one i think)

3447 words

y/n, newest clergy member, fresh out of school. He was still adjusting to life at the ministry, often forgetting what hallways lead to where, or the name of that one dude with the mustache. It was Cardinal something, but he could never be too sure. However, there was one person whose name was imprinted into his mind, almost like it was branded there.

Papa Emeritus II

He scared the balls off y/n the first time he saw him. He just appeared out of nowhere, his harsh glare piercing into his soul. y/n quite literally squeaked at the sight of him. He could crush him under his perfectly polished shoe if he wanted to. y/n shuddered at the thought. He wanted nothing to do with that man. He was intimidating, scary, frightening-alright you get the jist.

Little did y/n know, Sister Imperator had plans. Sneaky fucker had been observing y/n from afar, taking notes on his behaviors and skills. She had been trying to find the second Emeritus an assistant for months, but none seemed to stick out to her. That was until y/n had joined. His timid personality needed to be worked on, yes, but his skills were top notch. So, in Sister Imperator's book, he qualified for the job. Which is how he ended up in her office.

"Brother y/n, I've been observing you for quite some time," she started. Great, I work for a stalker, y/n thought. He clasped his hands behind his back, trying to hide the fact that they were shaking.

"I think you would be a good fit as Papa Emeritus II's assistant." y/n's heart stopped. Papa Emeritus II???? The guy who made him feel like an insignificant ant???? No! y/n chuckled nervously, eyes trying to find something to look at that wasn't Sister Imperator.

"I'm deeply honored, but why me?" y/n finally worked up the courage to ask. He pursed his lips and stared the the wall.

"Your skills and qualifications meet the needs of the job, you were the perfect–and only–candidate," Sister explained, folding her hands together on her desk. y/n went over the pros and cons of the job in his brain.

Pros:

-Hey cool new job

Cons:

-Scary old guy is my boss

-Unwanted attention from other people because scary old guy is my boss

-Might not even get paid for this

-SCARY OLD GUY IS MY BOSS!!!!!!

Sister looked at him expectantly, seemingly disappointed. Oh, what the hell, first times for everything.

"Yeah, sure, I guess I can take the job." Sister smiled and handed him a packet.

"Here are your expectations, do not disappoint." y/n nodded and took the packet in his shaky hands. This was the worst idea he had ever had, and he was starting to realize that now. He could hear all the voices in his head protesting against his decision, and he was beginning to agree with them. Who agrees to work with their biggest fear??

y/n sat on his bed, the packet in front of him. There weren't too many expectations, he just had to be at Papa's office by 8 am sharp and do whatever he said. Seems simple enough. He flopped down on his bed, sighing. He was going to die tomorrow, he could feel it in his bones. y/n rose from his bed and threw the packet on his nightstand, grabbing his phone and setting an alarm for 6:30 am. Everything is gonna be okie-dokie! I hope.