𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 || 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

guess who had a random burst of intense creativity that paralyzed me until i could finally do this (not me idk what ur talking about)

transmasc mountain x transmasc reader (live laugh love t4t sweet stuff)

sweet stuff idk

requested by Tooth_masturbation

(IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG 😭😭😭😭)

359 words

"Hey Mounty?" y/n had called out as he entered the greenhouse. Instantly, the fresh smell of flowers hit his nose, coercing a small smile to cross his face.

"I'm back here," the earth giant replied from the back of the greenhouse. y/n nodded, weaving his way through the rows of plants that filled the greenhouse. His smile widened as he found Mountain hunched over the workbench with a small, half finished wood carving in his hand.

"What are you doing?" y/n asked, wrapping his arms around the ghoul.

"Making a summoning day gift for Rain," Mountain responded, running his thumb over the small, teardrop shaped piece of wood. y/n hummed in response, burying his face into Mountain's chest.

"Did you need me for something?" Mountain finally spoke up after a small bout of comfortable silence.

"Oh yea.." y/n remembered what he had come here for, his smile widening. "Can I see your scars? Y'know.. So I have some idea what to expect when I get top surgery?" he asked, looking up at Mountain with the biggest, most adorable (they even rival Dew's) puppy eyes. Mountain chuckled, nodding his head and leading y/n to the couch.

"Mine aren't that special..." Mountain murmured as he pulled off his shirt, letting it fall to the ground next to him. y/n was immediately on top of him, nuzzling his face into Mountain's chest.

"I don't care, I like them," y/n mumbled back, taking in Mountain's scent of weed, dirt, and something mysteriously floral. He wrapped his arms around Mountain's waist, clinging to him like a koala. The two fell into another comfortable silence, only occasionally broken by a soft sigh or sniffle.

"You didn't actually come in here to see my scars, did you?" Mountain asked, breaking the silence once again. y/n shrugged his shoulders.

"No, they're a big bonus though," he muttered, his eyes slipping shut as he relaxed further into Mountain. Mountain sighed, weaving his hands into y/n's hair. If this is what his life would be like until the pits called him back, then Mountain would die a happy ghoul.

im sorry this is short (and extremely late) ((😭😭😭))

i hope this is okay 

(also small teaser for something thats been haunting my drafts for months)

😈😈😈