𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 || 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

dew x transmasc nb reader

fluffy

slight rulti

1390 words

Dew sat at the bar with Swiss and Aether. A couple months have gone by since the incident, and neither of you ever brought it up. Until tonight.

"I hated how they looked so perfect!" Dew slurred. Maybe he had too many drinks. Swiss laughed.

"I think someone is in loooove," Swiss bellowed, smacking him on the shoulder. Aether laughed as well, knowing full well what the little man was feeling.

"How can I be in love if I hate their guts?!" he was flabbergasted. He couldn't possibly be in love.

"Just accept it bro." Swiss took a sip of his drink. "It's obvious you love them!"

"Swiss, you're one to talk," Aether butt in. "We all know you're staring at Rain!" Swiss flushed a bright shade of red, hiding his face in his arms.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about," he laughed nervously. Just then, Rain wobbled over, resting his head on Swiss's shoulder. Dew smiled a shit eating grin.

"Go dance with your boyfriend, Swiss!" he called out, Aether making whistle noises behind him. Rain turned away, holding his head in his hands. Swiss also got up, dragging Rain into the crowd of ghouls. Dew laughed. Swiss was undeniably in love.

"Anyways, Dewy, you can't escape the intense feeling of love–" Dew cut Aether off before chugging the rest of his drink and wandering into the crowd. There was no way he could possibly like you. He hated you more than anything. The ghoul picked up a glass off an empty table, downing whatever was left in an instant. Swaying on his feet, he began to walk towards the door. He always had better drinks in his room anyways.

The cool breeze wafted through the gardens, making the hair on your arms stand up. You should probably put a shirt on, but your room was right behind you, so it really didn't matter. Crickets chirped all around, giving the night a calming vibe. The music from the ghouls' party, however, could be heard from a mile away. Those little fucks were always loud. Just as you were about to walk inside, you notice a certain ghoul stumble out of the party doors. He was unsteady on his feet as he tried to walk towards the door to the underground. You quickly grab a jacket that was laying on your patio couch and slip it on, running towards the little fire ghoul.

Just as Dew was about to fall, he felt toned arms grab onto him. He looked around, realizing it was you who had grabbed him.

"y/n," he mumbled. "I'm fine."

"You're drunk off your ass. C'mon." You drag him back towards your room. At least he wasn't at the point of passing out. He tried to protest, but you immediately shushed him.

"I'm paying you back," you scolded him. "Let me fuckin' help you." Dew slumped against your shorter figure, making it harder to get him back to your room. Sighing, you pick him up, already done with him not being able to walk.

Dew was in shock. In no way shape or form did he think you were going to be able to carry him. But then he remembered seeing your toned chest when he helped you that night. Everything made sense now. He hated that you were strong enough to carry him. He hated that it could possibly mean you're stronger than him.

You shakily opened the back door to your room, gently putting Dew on his feet. He stumbled a bit before following you in. You gestured for him to sit on the bed while you grabbed different clothes for him. His red eyes watched your every move as you searched your drawers for something to give him. You noticed the clothes he gave you that night. Perfect.

"Lets not make this hard, ok?'' You set the clothes down on the bed. "Can you do this on your own?" Dew nodded, standing up. You walked away, facing a wall. You heard him throw his pants on the ground, soon followed with a frustrated grunt.

"Help," was all he said. You turned around, seeing a very silly sight. There he stood, stuck in his own shirt. You lagged and walked over, pulling the shirt down. He sighed, the scent of alcohol present in his breath. Your fingers quickly unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt, every so slightly grazing past his warm skin. You refrained from blushing. Dew slipped the shirt off as you picked up his new shirt. Before slipping it over his head, you paused.

"Like what you see?" the ghoul wiggled his eyebrows.

"You have nipple piercings," you pointed at them. "Sweet." Dew felt his body heat up as you tried shoving the shirt over his helmet.

"Could you take that thing off?" you questioned. Dew paused. Not like you haven't seen his face before. He slipped it off, being careful of his horns. He tossed it carelessly to the side, grabbing the shirt from your hands and throwing it aside.

"Too hot for a shirt anyways," he mumbled, crawling into your bed. You stood there, trying to comprehend the last few seconds. He was gorgeous. You grabbed his discarded clothes and folded into a neat little pile, making sure to leave it somewhere where Dew could grab it. You also set his helmet on your nightstand.

"You gonna lay down or what," Dew grumbled. "You're annoying me." You rolled your eyes and slipped the jacket off, climbing in bed next to him, laying on your back.

"Woah, wait a minute," he protested.

"Just like you said, too hot for a shirt." Dew shamelessly stared at the way your chest moved up and down. He hated your perfect build. Even with your eyes closed you knew he was staring.

"Are you gonna stop staring?" you spoke up, side eyeing him. He huffed and turned his head away, his skin heating up even more. You laughed, ruffling his hair. Satan, he hated your laugh. He hated how it sounded so sweet. You relaxed, letting out a contented sigh. You looked at Dew, noticing he was as far away from you as he possibly could be.

"You know I don't bite?" you teased. He rolled over, aggressively pulling you closer to him. He buried his face into your chest, making you laugh at how cute he was. Dew felt that funny feeling again as he felt your chest rumble with laughter. Oh how he hates your guts. As he went to look up at your stupid handsome face, he noticed something he had noticed before. The faint scars on your chest. He brought his hand up and traced along them, causing you to jump.

"Sorry," he mumbled, bringing his hand down.

You sighed, "It's fine, just tickled a bit." Dew nodded, resuming his former action. Your skin felt cold under his warm hands, something he always hated about you. He traced little patterns on your chest, most just being little squiggles, but some were most definitely penises. You smiled at him in his drunken state and ran your hand through his hair. It was soft as a baby's ass cheek. Dew began purring as your fingers massaged his scalp. Your smile widened, surprised with the reaction of the ghoul.

Dew hated that you could do that to him. He hated that your fingers felt nice on his head. He hated that your skin was smooth under his touch. He buried his face into your chest, smelling a faint mixture of your cologne and flowers. He melted into you, mesmerized by your stupid smell. You continued to play with his hair, surprised at how long it was. He wrapped his tail around your waist, causing a slight blush to rise on your ears. The two of you laid in silence until Dew heard a soft snore. He looked at your face, realizing you had fallen asleep. You were, dare he say, adorable. As waves of tiredness soon came crashing into him, he nuzzled his face into your chest.

"I fuckin' love you," he addmitted, letting sleep slowly take him away.

"Love you too," you murmured before holding him tighter. The two of you slept in silence, holding on to each other as if the other would disappear. Perhaps Dewdrop didn't hate you.