𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🔞

phantom x fem reader

smut to fluff (this is my first smut so it sucks ✌️)

requested by Gh0stSimp4Life 

also y/n is an air ghoulette 

subby Phantom cause I said so

and no accidental pregancys or stds in this universe :D

1737 words

"Hey Phantom!" y/n called out, noticing the ghoul in the doorway. "What's up?"

"I want you," he mumbled, barely audible. y/n raised an eyebrow.

"What was that?"

"I said I want you," he repeated, this time louder. He moved his hands to cover the slightly obvious tent in his pants. y/n chuckled and walked up to him, closing the door.

"You're so cute sometimes," she jested, pinning him against the door. She reached up and gently tugged his mask off, doing the same with hers. Phantom pulled her into a long and very passionate kiss. She moved his hands from in front of him and pinned them against the wall with one of her hands. Her other hand palmed him through his pants. Phantom let out a needy whine.

"Please," he whispered. y/n's light teal eyes stared into his watery purple ones.

"Hmm..." y/n acted like she was thinking. "Oh alright, c'mon." She led the ghoul to her bed, laying down. Phantom followed like a lost puppy. He laid on top of her, kissing her with every ounce of strength he could. y/n pulled away.

"Woah slow down." Phantom whined and sat up, straddling her. "Tell me what you want first."

"I want you," he whimpered.

"Be specific." He bit his lip and leaned forward, cuddling into her neck.

"Do whatever you want to me, destroy me, ride me, choke me, I don't care. Just do something. I'll do whatever. Please," he whispered into her ear. y/n smirked and rolled over on top of him.

"Anything?" He nodded feverishly.

"Alright, darling." y/n pulled his shirt off, throwing it on the floor. She made a trail of kisses from his belly button to his neck. She stopped at the base of his neck, biting and licking all over. Phantom whimpered as her hand found his nipple, pinching it between her fingers. y/n quickly got up, leaving a very needy Phantom alone on the bed. She came back with handcuffs.

"If you're good and do what I say, I won't use these," she instructed, setting them on the nightstand. He nodded eagerly. y/n smirked and began undressing, stopping at her undergarments. Her tail waved behind her as she climbed back on top of him. Her lips met his in a lustful kiss. Phantom rested his hands on her lower back. y/n instantly pulled away and sat up.

"No touching." her voice was blunt. Phantom nodded and put his hands behind his back.

"Good," y/n commented, going back to kissing him. She bit down on his lower lip, eliciting a groan from the needy ghoul. y/n took the opportunity to sneak her tongue into his mouth. She explored around, tasting every inch of his mouth (he tasted like gummy sharks btw). Phantom became even whinier as the seconds passed, needing something to help the (not so) little situation in his pants.

"Desperate, aren't you?" y/n joked. Phantom nodded.. "Use your words, baby."

"Yes," he whimpered. y/n placed another kiss on his lips before slowly climbing off of him. His eyes followed her as she made her way to her closet. She dug around in her dresser for a bit before pulling out a small box. Phantom stared in confusion as she looked through the box. When she finally found what she needed, she hid it from his view, leaving him waiting in suspense.