𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 || 𝐝𝐞𝐰 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

dew x transmasc reader

requested by randomaccount736 (IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT 😭😭😭😭)

kinda angsty but not really but it isn't really fluff so idk what to call it

reader has long hair btw (and he/they pronouns)

dysphoria btw

He hated them. He hated the way they just...hung there. They did no good to him, since he wasn't having kids anyway. What good did they even serve?

A single tear rolled down y/n's cheek as they looked at themselves in the mirror, getting socked up by a strand of their hair. However, he didn't seem to notice, as their gaze was focused on those very un-lovely things that he was unfortunately born with. Boobs. They sniffled quietly, looking at the ground and thinking of all the perfect outfits that were ruined by boobs. All the times that he could have passed as a guy. Boobs were always there to ruin it.

"Hey, have you– oh."

y/n looked up, the tears in their eyes blurring the view of the figure in the doorway.

"Are you okay?" The figure he now recognized as Dew spoke. They shook their head, not even bothering to hide their chest. It's not like anyone would think they're a guy anyway. Not with those damn boobs.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Dew asked, immediately rushing to stand behind y/n. He wrapped his arms around their waist, leaning his head on their shoulder. y/n broke down in sobs, his body shaking.

"I'm never gonna- cause- fuck," he cried, leaning back against Dew. Dew sighed, bringing his hands up and placing them over their chest. y/n gasped, looking at himself and Dew in the mirror.

"Listen to me, fuck boobs," Dew murmured, pressing a light kiss to y/n's jawline.

"Fuck boobs," they repeated, biting their lip. Fuck boobs.