𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 || 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

cirrus x fem reader

its something

newly summoned ghoulette y/n. 

219 words (really short)

"What are those?" y/n asked, watching Cirrus dump more of the weird stuff into her mouth.

"Pop rocks, it's candy." She beckoned y/n over, patting the seat next to her. She watched Cirrus dump a little more into her mouth, a smile on her face. She turned and smiled, small popping sounds coming from her mouth.

"Why are they making sounds?" Cirrus covered her mouth and laughed, swallowing the pop rocks.

"They're called 'pop rocks' for a reason," she joked, pointing to the logo on the small packet.

"Are they good?" y/n tilted her head to the side, confusion and curiosity etched across her face.

"Decide for yourself." Cirrus dumped the rest of the packet into her mouth and brought y/n's face to hers, capturing her in a kiss. She transferred over some of the candy before pulling away and smirking. y/n's eyes widened. Not because of the flavorful pop rocks in her mouth, but because of the ghoulette next to her. She wore a smug grin as she crumpled up the packet.

"Like it?" y/n nodded quickly, swallowing the candies.

"Good, cause there's more of where that came from." She grabbed two unopened packets from beside her, shaking them slightly. y/n had never been more excited about candy in her life.