𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲 || 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

swiss x rain

fluffy

swiss's pov of the last dew oneshot basically

1401 words

Swiss threw his head back, laughing at how oblivious Dew was. How did he not realize that he was in love?

"I think someone is in looove," he teased the small ghoul. If looks could kill, Swiss would be dead right now.

"You're one to talk, Swiss," Aether chimed in. "Everyone knows you were staring at Rain during practice." Swiss flushed a bright shade of red. It was just bros being bros. As if on cue, Rain appeared, resting his head on Swiss's shoulder.

"I'm bored," he whispered. Swiss grinned.

"Go dance with your boyfriend, Swiss!" Dew called out. Aether whistled behind him, causing Rain to turn away. Swiss flashed the middle finger before dragging Rain away. The two wove deeper into the maze of drunk ghouls, hoping to find a nice place to sit. They came across a small table in the corner of the room. Rain ran ahead of Swiss, eager to sit down. Swiss smiled at his antics.

"Hurry up!" Rain laughed. Swiss jogged over, sitting in the seat across from Rain. The lights shone at just the right angle, allowing Swiss to see Rain's big blue eyes. They sparkled in the light, and he couldn't help but to stare. His eyes were always really nice.

"--iss! Swiss!" Rain snapped his fingers, causing Swiss to jump.

"Sorry, just distracted." He rubbed the back of his neck. It's not gay to stare into your best friend's eyes, right? Rain laughed at the now extremely flustered Swiss, making him feel even more embarrassed. Just bros being bros. Nothing gay about bros being bros. Swiss waved over a sibling of sin, grabbing drinks from their little tray. The sibling laughed as she walked away, secretly thinking the two ghouls were in love.

Swiss watched as Rain to a small sip of the drink. His face, although hidden by his helmet, contorted into a look of pure disgust.

"Too sour," he mumbled. He shoved the drink away, right into Swiss's hands. He grabbed the drink and took it like a shot. Rain sat there, flabbergasted. What the fuck? Swiss stuck his tongue out, the drink being way too gross for him to handle. It felt like the cold liquid was burning his mouth. Rain giggled, snapping Swiss out of his state of discomfort. It's not gay to think your bros laugh is the cutest thing in the world...right? He began laughing though, knowing that he looked ridiculous a few seconds ago.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" A ghoul tripped, spilling their drink right on Rain. "Please forgive me! I didn't see you there!" Rain looked down at his drenched clothes and assured the ghoul that it was fine. The ghoul mumbled another apology before going to get a new drink. Rain stood up, cringing at his damp clothing. Swiss got up as well, leading Rain through the crowd of drunk ghouls again. On his way out, he waved to Cirrus and Cumulus, who were chatting with some other ghouls. Dew and Aether were no longer at the bar when he glanced back.

The air outside was chilly, making Rain visibly shiver. Swiss threw his arm over his shoulder and pulled him closer. Rain felt his face heat up the instant he was pulled into Swiss's side. He wished they could stay like this forever. Unfortunately, the two of them reached the door to the underground, making Swiss release Rain from his hold. Rain sighed. As the door swung open, Swiss motioned for Rain to go down first. He held the door open as the water ghoul began the quick descent down the stairs. He followed not long after.

The ghoul common room was dry as a desert. No ghouls were out wandering around like usual. It seemed quite odd. Swiss led Rain to his room. The walk down the hall was filled with a comfortable silence. The halls appeared to be lonely without all the ghouls running through them. Rain liked when it was quiet.

Swiss's room wasn't any different from a normal ghoul room layout wise, but the way it looked seemed so different. Posters lined the walls, and his shelves were covered in small collectables and random knick knacks. His floors were clean, except for the space under his bed, which was filled with a variety of things. Swiss kicked a loose shirt underneath his bed before walking towards his dresser.

"Sorry about the mess," he muttered, grabbing Rain some new pants. Rain laughed, admiring all the posters on his walls. Most were from their very own band, but some looked older. Rain fiddled with the hem of his shirt, desperate to change into something dry that didn't reek of alcohol.

"Here," Swiss said, handing Rain a pile of clothes. He smiled, gratefully grabbing the clothes and heading into the small bathroom. He set the clothes on top of the closed toilet seat and slipped his helmet off. His hair fell over his eyes. It slightly tickled his nose, tempting him to sneeze. He brushed it out of his face and took off his damp clothes. The clothes Swiss had given him fit fairly well, except for the shirt. It was at least two sizes too small. Probably Dew's. Rain cautiously opened the door, hiding his bare chest behind it.

"What's wrong?" Swiss questioned, sitting helmet less on his bed.

"Shirts too small," he told him, holding the shirt out.

"Must be sparky's," he mumbled, taking off his own shirt and handing it to Rain. He blushed furiously.

"What the fuck?"

"I don't feel like digging around my dresser again." Rain sighed and grabbed the shirt, slipping it over his head. Swiss stared at him through the crack of the door. Damn he was beautiful. Rain walked out a second later with his old clothes in one hand and his helmet in his other.

"Leave your clothes on the floor by the door," Swiss towards the ground. "I'll wash 'em later." Rain nodded and dropped the clothes on the ground. He left his helmet next to Swiss's before climbing into bed next to him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Swiss asked. He glanced at Rain, who was buried in his shoulder.

"Sure," his voice came out muffled. Swiss smirked and turned on a horror movie, knowing that Rain would be scared out of his mind.

Another jumpscare flashed across the screen. Swiss jumped and buried his face into Rain's side. Rain only sighed and petted his head. Swiss sank into his touch, relieving all the fear he just felt.

"Should we choose another movie?" Rain looked at Swiss, who was just barely peeking over a blanket.

"No, I like this one," he replied.

"You're not even watching."

"I am!"

"You've had your head either in a blanket or on my chest, there is no way that you're watching this," Rain retorted. Swiss sighed and flopped into Rain's lap. He looked into Rain's pretty blue eyes. Rain sighed and grabbed the remote, changing the movie to Ratatouille.

"Did you know your eyes are really nice?" Swiss looked up at Rain, who grew very flustered.

"They aren't that nice..." he trailed off as Swiss sat up. He cupped the poor water ghouls face.

"So pretty," he complimented before flopping back down on his lap. Rain sat there speechless. What the fuck? How drunk is he???? Swiss hugged Rain's waist and pulled him down to snuggle him better. At this point, Rain wasn't a water ghoul, but a tomato ghoul.

"Might as well be a fire ghoul cause you're so damn hot," Swiss muttered. Rain short circuited, trying to process what Swiss was saying. He looked into Swiss's gorgeous golden eyes. Is it gay to think your best friend's eyes are majestic?

"Can I kiss you?" Swiss cupped Rain's cheeks. Rain was pretty sure he felt himself die for a split second. He nodded slowly as Swiss brought him closer to his face. Their lips met in a slow but sweet kiss. It's not gay to kiss the homies goodnight...right? Swiss sighed, deepening the kiss. Rain pulled away, gasping for air. Swiss laughed, kissing him one last time before pulling him to his chest.

"Sleep well," he whispered. Rain nodded and snaked his arms around Swiss's waist. Swiss wrapped his tail around Rain's waist and ran his fingers through his hair. It's not gay if you sleep with your best friend like a married couple.