𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 || 𝐝𝐞𝐰 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

dew x transmasc nb reader

fluffy

1823 words

Dewdrop hated your guts. He hated the way you could so easily outsmart him. He hated the way you had the ghouls wrapped around your finger. He hated the way your eyes would shine under a certain light. He absolutely hated you.

Dew glanced over to you. Your finger brushed around the rim of the glass as you were talking with a random sibling. Anger rose within him. How were you able to charm everyone so easily? He took a sip of his drink and looked away. Aether sat down next to him.

"What's on your mind?" he questioned, clearly noticing the anger in his eyes. Dew scoffed.

"I hate them," he growled, motioning over to you. Aether glanced over quickly before turning his attention to the troubled ghoul next to him.

"Why?" Aether was puzzled. "y/n is amazing!" Dew rolled his eyes and took another sip of his drink.

"'Cause," Dew replied. Aether rolled his eyes. How could one possibly hate y/n. How could anyone resist their eyes when the red lights of the ritual shone into them. How could anyone not think their confidence is admirable.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go find Swiss," Aether mumbled, walking into the depths of the party. Dew looked over towards you. Your eyes seemed to glow as you chatted with the sibling of sin. But he noticed something strange. Your drink looked...different. Your eyes became more hooded as the conversation went on. Dew chugged the rest of his drink, curious as to what was happening. The siblings hand slowly traced up your arm, ending on your cheek. As you tried to scoot away, the siblings grabbed your shoulder. Dew shot out of his seat.

"Get your hands off of them!" he shouted, grabbing the siblings wrist.

"You got a problem, ghoul!" the sibling sneered. "We're just talking!" Dew shoved the dude, making him lose his footing. He stuck a finger in your drink, growling as he made a disturbing realization.

"You drugged their drink," Dew accused. The sibling stood up, fully ready to fight him. Sodo stood calmly, although anger was coursing through his veins. Why is he standing up for you if he hates your guts? The sibling suddenly threw a punch. Before it could get to him, Dew caught it, slightly twisting his wrist.

"Back. Off." he threatened, red eyes full of hatred. The sibling scoffed and shoved him before walking away. Dew smirked, glad that that vermin was gone. He turned to you.

"I could have handled that," you slurred, the drugs obviously taking their effect. Dew cursed that shit eating sibling before asking the bartender to toss the drink.

"Of course," he rolled his eyes. "Can you stand?"

"I don't wanna leave," you whined. Dew sighed, pulling you out of your seat.

"You were drugged, it's dangerous for you to stay here," he blatantly stated. He weaved his arm under yours, helping you walk towards the door. He considered going to find Swiss or Aether and get them to help you, but they were nowhere to be seen in the mass of the party. The door opened with a creak, and the cool air made goosebumps rise on your skin.

"It's cold out here," you mumbled, your voice just barely carrying itself over the sound of the soft breeze. Dew looking into your eyes, their once piercing gaze replaced by a dull, cloudy hue. Your eyelids continued to droop, and you stumbled more and more as the two of you walked towards the ghoul quarters. Dew wrapped his tail around your waist, making sure you didn't fall.