38 - Let's Get It Started

On a branch my lip quirked upwards. The weirdo is finally laying unmoving and unconscious. I couldn't help but let out a light laugh seeing Sanji put his foot on the guy. Those blasts had hit my weak spot, between my wings and shoulder blades. Behind me, my wings flexs outward as a couple of pops and cracks sound out as I release a breath from the feeling. 

I squat down, about to fly over to the boys when I see and feel Usopp coming. "I found the boat, but you gotta move! I'm serious! If we don't get to it right now, we're gonna be stuck on this stinkin' island! Where's Y/N? We have to go!" The sniper ran under my branch about to speak again, "Hey! I'll be on the boat! I'll try to stop it for you guys," My voice calls out explaining to him, he nods before running over to the guys. 

Looking up, I saw the boat moving away. I let my wings carry my through the wind to get over to it. As I land into the boat, I press on a peddle making the boat stop. Not long after, seconds to be exact, a rope and hook wrap around the neck of the crow masshead. Following the rope with my eyes, I see it connected to Usopp. They had bright grins looking at each other with excitement to have a solution. 

A wide, cat like, grin spread across my face. I step over to the peddles again and press the gas. I watch as the rope grew tighter and start tugging at Usopp. The three look surprised, then up at me. I smile and wave at them as they grab onto each other before getting dragged. I laugh loudly as they bump into tree after tree. To help them a little, I pull the rope so they won't dangle forever. 

My laughter never ends, even as I pull them onto the boat. Usopp and Luffy hanging over the rails, Sanji leaning against the chair. "That... hurt so bad," the long nose boy complains. My finger swipes away a tear that came from my eye as I slowly catch my breath, my laughing coming to its' end finally.

 "You know... I could've stretched my arm and grabbed the boat," Luffy mutters. I giggle and pull out a small first aid kit from my bag. "Sorry, but it was too funny to not have done it! Look, we're all on the boat and now we're out of the forest. Let's just get to our friends," I tell them with a smile. Sanji gets up first, he takes the wheel. I go to Usopp's side and start to give him treatment with the few supplies we have and the little knowledge I have.

After a while, I move on to Luffy. The boat going at it's steady pace, slowly getting higher and higher. I wrap the rubber boy's wounds and gave him a chocolate bar I found in my bag, suddenly he's all good to go and full of energy. I move over to Sanji and as I start, Luffy and Usopp start playing around. Each taking turns impressionating the crew. I giggle seeing Luffy fail at doing Zoro because of a laughing fit. 

"Let me do it again! But this time don't make me laugh!" Luffy giggles, crossing his arms and letting his head fall forward. Suddenly, he becomes an actor completely in character, "Zoro, would you wake up already?" Usopp asks the actor in a teasing voice, not very in character. Luffy sits up, a frown and scowl on his face just how Zoro would have on his face. He also pushes his baby hairs up to have the hairline. My work on Sanji pauses, as I burst out laughing at the face, "Huh? Is it morning already?" The he tilts his head as if he fell asleep again.

Sanji didn't find the acting as funny as the rest of us, "Pay attention, you idiots! Y/N-chan please don't encourage them," I giggle, "Sorry Sanji, but you have to admit, that was pretty funny." The boy only frowns, "We don't even know what's going on with Nami-san and Robin-chan," I start to work on his few cuts again. "And Zoro and Chopper...?" Luffy adds, Sanji ignores him and goes on, "There are three more priests. There may be other ordeals waiting for us."

Luffy and Usopp ignore the blond's words, instead, they do an imitation of Sanji. Luffy moves half of his hair in front of his eye, holding his hands up as if he were smoking, "This is... an Ordeal of Love." I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes shut, my shoulders bouncing as I try not to burst out next to the said blonde.