43

Zhou Doudou often feels that he is the happiest child on the entire planet.

His father is the son of the richest man Fu, and his mother is the noble young prince of the royal family.

Although there are two brothers and two sisters above him, he is not the only child of his parents, but he is the only one who has inherited his mother's bloodline and the surname that represents the royal family.

Not only that, he is like his mother, who has had a nice peach scent since he was born.

Therefore, he felt that he must be his mother's most beloved baby.

He has wanted everything since he was born. He is the treasure of the whole family. He comes in and out of the palace as freely as he goes in and out of his own back garden. Even his mount is the only white phoenix on the planet.

Everyone who met him loved him, and he was the happiest child in the Almighty Star.

It was not until later that his father handed the horribly bitter concoction to his mouth: "Doudou, be good, take the medicine."

Only then did Zhou Doudou realize that he was the unluckiest four-year-old child in the all-knowing planet.

"No, I won't eat!" Zhou Doudou covered his head in the quilt and said he wouldn't eat, no matter what.

"If you don't take the medicine, I will call my mother and tell her that you are a bad boy for not taking the medicine today." His

father threatened, and Zhou Doudou got out of the quilt angrily. This hateful and stupid father monopolized his mother, complained to her, and fed him such unpleasant medicine.

She complained in a sweet voice: "Father is a bad guy! You can't do this!" "

Then just open your mouth and take the medicine." Every time he took the medicine, it was like a disaster. Fu Qiyan had a headache, "If you don't take it, I will I really called my mother here."

Zhou Doudou was holding his breath under the quilt. On one side, he was stubborn and would never bow to his father's influence. On the other side, he was hesitant that he didn't want his mother to know.

The father and son were at odds with each other, and after giving medicine for a long time without making any progress, Zhou Suixun walked in. Seeing the medicine still held in Fu Qiyan's hand, he asked helplessly: "What's the matter? Didn't Doudou take the medicine today?"

Hearing his mother's voice, Zhou Doudou immediately got out of the quilt, just wanting to lie about himself I'm going to eat it soon.

But the hateful father said first: "I don't want to eat it. I refuse to eat it no matter what. It seems that I want to poison him." "

Don't be willful. Doudou needs to take medicine." Zhou Suixun sat down by the bed, "I I know this medicine is very bitter, but only after taking the medicine can Doudou get better."

Zhou Doudou is the key observation target of the entire Fu family.

In addition to being the youngest child in the family, it is also because he is the physically weakest child. It took three years for Zhou Doudou to hatch out of the egg. Later, when the two children who were supposed to call him brother became his older brothers and sisters, Zhou Doudou still had no intention of coming out of the egg.

Doctors advised them to give up because he lost signs of life several times while still in the incubator. At that time, everyone felt that nothing could hatch from the egg. They were afraid of being sad and wanted them to finish the matter earlier.

But Fu Qiyan and Zhou Suixun did not give up. Especially Zhou Suixun, he firmly believed that the little guy inside was still alive, and he was unwilling to give up just like that no matter what.