26

Zhou Suixun thought he heard wrongly.

But the cheers and whistles from his classmates reminded him that this was not an illusion.

Xia Jun confessed to himself - he actually confessed to himself on such an occasion?

Zhou Suixun couldn't understand it at all. Not only did he not feel that Xia Jun might like him during this period of time together, but he couldn't accept Xia Jun saying such things in front of so many people.

The intimate relationship between the two people was a part of his personal privacy, and he could not accept Xia Jun saying it in public - even if he wanted to, let alone that he would not want to.

Xia Jun's behavior was like stepping hard on his minefield. If it wasn't enough, he stomped hard a few more times. This may also be the disadvantage of concealing his identity. If Xia Jun knew that he was the little prince of this planet, he would definitely not dare to do such a thing.

It was the first time in Zhou Suixun's life that he faced such an embarrassing and confusing situation. He had no experience and was a little angry. He didn't even know how to express his rejection.

But fortunately, he was not alone, Fu Qiyan was behind him.

Zhou Suixun's long-term indifference also chilled the atmosphere. No one could find any sign of willingness to agree on his face. Even Xia Jun just stood there, looking at him with some confusion.

He seemed to want to make amends, to say something more.

But Xia Jun had no time to say anything this time, so Fu Qiyan walked up directly and blocked Zhou Suixun behind him.

Now there is only one impulse in his heart, which is to burn this ignorant guy in front of him into ashes.

Even if his reason told him that it was impossible for this boy to know Zhou Suixun's true identity, so he could be forgiven for reluctantly doing so, but his behavior towards Xia Jun was not polite at all.

He went over and grabbed Xia Jun's collar, so hard that Xia Jun couldn't resist.

Fu Qiyan's aura was cold, and the hat made it impossible to see his face. It was so dark that even Xia Jun was frightened when he put it on.

Xia Jun wanted to open Fu Qiyan's hand: "...Who are you? What do you do?"

Fu Qiyan asked gloomily: "What's your name?"

There was something in his tone that could not be ignored. Threats, the atmosphere completely changed.

Xia Jun probably didn't want to be embarrassed in front of Zhou Suixun, so he said: "...You'd better let me go now, otherwise I won't let you go if I find out who you are." This was the

first time I was threatened by such a boy. , Fu Qiyan sneered, and used more force with his hands: "Believe it or not, I will strangle you to death right now?"

Of course Fu Qiyan would not really do this, but his facial expression was unclear and his tone was unclear. It's so cold, it sounds like it's serious.

The classmates sitting around were frightened by Fu Qiyan's sudden appearance and looked at each other. No one dared to stop him for a while. Zhou Suixun, standing behind Fu Qiyan, did not stop him from doing this - rather, he felt a lot more at ease the moment Fu Qiyan went up.

What Xia Jun did completely offended him. If he revealed his identity, it would be a charge of teasing the prince, but Xia Jun didn't know, so he would just teach him a lesson.

Zhou Suixun doesn't think Fu Qiyan is at fault. Fortunately, Fu Qiyan is here tonight. Otherwise, how would he handle this situation?

Xia Jun was no match for Fu Qiyan, so he was at a disadvantage and the situation was ugly. Only then did a classmate come forward to persuade him, but he was speaking for Xia Jun, so before he could say a few words, Zhou Suixun watched the other person's clothes burn.