10

Facing Fu Qiyan’s words, Zhou Suixun remained silent.

It's not that I don't agree, but it seems that something was accidentally said, so I don't know what kind of answer I should give.

He really forced himself. If he had other choices, he would definitely not choose this marriage.

There was just no other way to go, so he had to suppress all the reluctance in his heart and tell himself that this was the best choice for him.

But listening to what Fu Qiyan said, he vaguely realized that this marriage might be a helpless difficulty for them - listening to it this way, he felt a bit like they were in the same boat.

Zhou Suixun looked at Fu Qiyan: "Thank you for your understanding."

Fu Qiyan breathed out silently. It is best for them to understand each other: "In this case, we will not do this in private in the future."

Zhou Suixun He didn't have any opinion at all. From the beginning to now, he had always chosen whatever option he had in front of him. Fu Qiyan said this. He felt that he could accept it, so he agreed: "Well, okay."

Fu Qiyan asked him again. : "Then do you have any plans for the future?"

What plans do you have for the future?

Zhou Suixun shook his head: "I don't know, my future may not be left to my own choice." "

But now I can." Fu Qiyan said, "Now that you have left the palace, you are at least nominally a member of the Fu family. , now you can do whatever you want."

Zhou Suixun asked back: "Then what can I do? I don't know anything."

Fu Qiyan expressed his private thoughts: "You have very Awesome ability, if you don't mind, you can stay on my spaceship in the future."

If Zhou Suixun were smarter, he would have heard that Fu Qiyan was staring at his ability from beginning to end, but Zhou Suixun didn't think about it. Thinking about it from other aspects, after listening to Fu Qiyan's words, he only said: "If possible, I also hope to help you, but my parents will not allow me to do such a dangerous thing."

Fu Qiyan forgot that there was an emperor and empress. These two troubles.

Also, no matter what, Zhou Suixun is the little prince of this planet, and the empress will never let Zhou Suixun follow him to various dangerous places.

Fu Qiyan didn't want to act too impatient in front of Zhou Suixun, as this might arouse Zhou Suixun's resentment. After all, this matter can be taken slowly. Zhou Suixun is already by his side anyway, and there will be plenty of opportunities in the future.

After thinking about it, Fu Qiyan asked, "Are you still in school now?"

"Yes, you have already started taking college courses." Zhou Suixun answered obediently, "When this wedding is over, in a few days, I will You have to go back to class."

"In that case, let's do it." Fu Qiyan said, "We didn't choose this marriage voluntarily, so why not just limit your study period and wait until you finish college, then we will separate. ."

A few years are enough for the Fu family to establish a foothold among the nobility. Even if the Fu family is no longer related to the royal family, Fu Shide will definitely have a way to use benefits to entangle everything he wants.

"A few years are enough for you to think clearly about what kind of life you want to live in the future." Fu Qiyan feels that this is the best way to solve the current problem. "Maybe by then, you will have found what you want to do. Instead of just becoming someone's partner inexplicably."