11

Zhou Suixun had a nightmare.

He dreamed of his biological parents, of his two brothers, and of their family together when he was young.

Those things that have been deliberately forgotten by oneself will always be recalled in various forms during this period.

Perhaps it was because he was forced to lose everything at an age when he was still unable to understand the meaning of "loss". When he was finally able to understand "loss", the emotion of missing out and being late was already difficult to show. Because everyone thought he had accepted it, he passively pretended to accept it.

Although the passage of time can heal some of the pain in his heart, it's just that he has to choose to marry Fu Qiyan now, which makes him uncomfortable, so these memories often come back recently.

Yesterday's wedding was so tiring that when Zhou Suixun slept until the early hours of the morning, his bones began to ache.

The pain almost made him comatose. He couldn't make a sound or move, and he couldn't even ask for help from the person sleeping next to him.

The feeling of despair magnified infinitely, and he felt as if he was about to die.

I can't help but wonder, why is this happening? Why did his body still make him feel uncomfortable when he was so sad in his heart?

Then the dream turned into a nightmare.

In his dream, he was abandoned by his family again. He watched them leave him, but there was no way to keep them.

Zhou Suixun was about to cry when he saw his family members leaving, and he quickly reached out his hand to hold onto someone among them - he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to hold on, so he was very anxious, but luckily he managed to hold on to someone in the end.

He couldn't tell what he was holding on to, and he almost lost his strength, but the feeling of something in his palm made him grounded.

He felt that this must be something left by his parents or brother, and they must still be with him.

Zhou Suixun didn't know that it was because the actual sedative and analgesic began to take effect, so he gradually relaxed. He just felt like there was something solid in his palm, and finally relaxed and fell asleep.

Zhou Sui slept for a long time. When he opened his eyes again, he saw that the person in front of him was the queen.

At that moment, he was in a trance, and he began to wonder where this was. Wasn't he married? Why is the queen here? Could it be that what happened yesterday was his dream?

The line of sight gradually became clearer, and he saw the luxurious room behind the queen, and was sure that it was in the Fu family, his and Fu Qiyan's new house.

He is married, everything is real, there is no fluke dream.

I can't tell what I was feeling at that moment, neither disappointed nor sad, just a little unhappy, unhappy for no reason.

So there was no smile on Zhou Suixun's face. He blinked and looked at the queen: "...Mother, why are you here?"

The queen has been here for a while. She really cares about Zhou Suixun. She was so tired from thinking about it yesterday. Will Zhou Sui get sick? He also reminded the palace people to watch Zhou Sui's condition.

In the end, he failed to prevent it. It was supposed to be the day of the palace banquet, but Zhou Suixun fell ill.

Zhou Suixun was confused for a while before he realized what had happened. His bones seemed to be still numb and he had no strength. This was a side effect of painkillers. Zhou Suixun had injected this medicine too many times, and all the side effects were the same as those of his old friends. familiar.