34

In order to ensure Zhou Suixun's personal safety, the Fu family used the most advanced protection system on him. Fu Qiyan can locate his specific location as long as he is within the Zhichang Star.

He knew that he was a bit stupid, but he felt very unhappy when he heard Fu Nanxing say that Zhou Suixun had gone out with his previous "husband candidate".

After all, they had a "past", but there was nothing between him and Zhou Suixun.

If it was just one time alone, Fu Qiyan wouldn't be like this, but when he realized it, Zhou Suixun had gone out with him several times.

Fu Qiyan has not forgotten the contents of the marriage agreement. Now is a time when anything can happen.

But in addition to He Zhe, there were several other friends that day. They were all playmates in the past, and this time they came out together. This is not the first time we have done this kind of thing, everyone is already very skilled in the operation. In order to take care of Zhou Sui Xun's special status, usually when we go out to play, one of them will come out to bake.

So even though they were watching a movie outside, it was just a few of them, watching it somewhere else.

It's been a long time since Zhou Suixun went out to play with friends like this. He was in a very relaxed state, as if he was back in the past and didn't need to think about other troubles for the time being.

He didn't expect that Fu Qiyan would appear when they were about to leave.

In the open-air coffee shop across the street, he and Fu Qiyan made eye contact.

Zhou Suixun initially thought that Fu Qiyan was passing by, but they didn't avoid looking at each other. Fu Qiyan clearly only had him in his eyes. Then Zhou Suixun suspected that Fu Qiyan was here to find him.

What to do with him?

Is it because he came out like this?

Could it be that Fu Qiyan would be like the palace and not allowed to come to such a place?

Zhou Suixun felt that Fu Qiyan would not be like this.

Zhou Suixun said: "I have to leave first."

He Zhe came out to pick him up, and now He Zhe naturally picked him up: "I'll see you off."

"No need." Zhou Suixun told him, "I saw that I came to pick him up. My people are gone, I have to go back."

He Zhe asked: "Huh? Were you discovered when you came out today?" "

It's okay now. I'm not in the palace anymore. I'll leave first." He said to Everyone said goodbye, "Be careful when you go back."

After Zhou Suixun said that, he left first, and Fu Qiyan stood up when he saw Zhou Suixun coming towards him.

He was most afraid of seeing Zhou Suixun alone with another person, just in case they still talked and laughed. Fu Qiyan felt inexplicably relieved after seeing many of them together.

He actually didn't feel that he was worrying too much, he just felt that coming here was the right choice.

Fu Qiyan wanted to pinch Zhou Suixun when he saw his fleshy face, and then he really reached out and pinched him. He said very reasonably: "Why did you come to a place like this without saying a word?" Therefore

Zhou Suixun He didn't even notice when he was pinched in the face. He blinked and said, "I'm just going out to watch a movie with my friends." "

Then you can't come here. What if you encounter danger."