40

The return trip only took one day, so Fu Qiyan informed the Fu family that they would go back early before setting off.

Although he didn't do much outside these past few days, he just spent his estrus period in the hotel, but when it came time to go back, Zhou Suixun was inexplicably reluctant to leave.

He likes to stay with Fu Qiyan, and the time that only belongs to the two of them will be reduced after returning.

There are some things that can never be stopped from the beginning.

Now Zhou Suixun's feelings for Fu Qiyan are nothing more than this. She relies on him wholeheartedly and wants to stick to him all the time. It's best to follow him wherever she goes.

Fu Qiyan hugged him and sighed softly, and he could feel it. She lay in his arms and asked, "What's wrong with you? What are you sighing for?"

Fu Qiyan wasn't sure if he could tell him his worries. His little prince's intuition told him that it was better not to say anything like this. If the thin-skinned little prince knew about it, he might lose his temper.

But when I thought about it, the little prince who lost his temper was also very interesting, so I wanted to tease him even to the death.

"I'm thinking about what name I should give my child in the future."

Sure enough, Zhou Suixun's face turned hot.

Fu Qiyan continued: "The Water God said we will have many children. Think about it, wouldn't we have to give a lot of names?"

Zhou Suixun hid his face in his arms and swayed: "...you want to know now It's too early for these things!"

Fu Qiyan hugged him tightly: "It's late, maybe you are pregnant." "

No, you are not allowed to talk nonsense!"

"...No, then It seems I have to work hard."

"..."

By the time the spacecraft landed, the people sent by the Fu family to pick them up were already there.

Seeing that Zhou Suixun was being carried down by Fu Qiyan, the two were chatting and laughing in an intimate manner. Everyone just thought that they had a very pleasant trip.

Of course, there are also unpleasant things waiting for them here.

The palace was not happy when they found out about Zhou Sui Xun's departure again.

I had already talked about this matter last time, and I thought the Fu family could restrain themselves a little, but I didn't expect that the Fu family not only didn't, but also went too far. Although nothing happened this time, it was really not good-looking to violate the royal rules like this.

The previous time the Queen asked Fu Qiyan to educate them, which made Zhou Sui Xun unhappy, and they were left indifferent for several days. Looking back on this, the Queen did not take them to educate them as soon as they came back.

Instead, they were called in together after several days.

The reason for the reprimand was not because they had an affair, but because Zhou Suixun had neglected his studies since getting married and had hardly studied well.

No one among them could refute this. They were used to living a comfortable life at the age of one, and indeed they no longer wanted to go to school. The date they were originally scheduled to go back to school has been postponed again and again, and they have never been there until now.

Fu Qiyan is his husband and older than him, so he should urge him to study. As a result, Fu Qiyan not only failed to do it, but even connived at taking him out to play, and his performance was terrible.