8

Zhou Sui Xun looked at the flower path in front of him, first surprised, then worried - it was quite a long distance from here to the main hall, did he have to walk this road by himself?

There were no fewer people in the Fu family than in the palace. Sui Xun didn't feel too comfortable sitting in the carriage, but he was inevitably embarrassed to walk with so many people staring at him.

Fortunately, the Fu family only did it to show off, and there was no real reason for Zhou Suixun to walk. In the end, Zhou Suixun was carried in by Fu Qiyan.

After all, Zhou Suixun's status was noble, so it was expected that Fu Qiyan would be hugged or carried on his back.

The wedding ceremony was held in the beautifully decorated main hall. The emperor and empress had already arrived. At their request, not many people could step into the palace to witness the wedding in person, which made Zhou Sui Xunlue feel at ease.

The witness was an "old immortal" who had lived for hundreds of years. He raised a "water god" and now seemed to serve the royal family exclusively and rarely appeared at the weddings of other nobles.

The so-called "water god" is actually a ball of humanoid living water that can change into any shape and can also talk. On weekdays, it is stored securely in a box, just like other water.

This was the longest and most time-consuming part of the whole day. First, the emperor gave a speech, then the Fu family's parents gave a speech, and finally the old immortal gave them blessings, and then asked them to hold their fingers together and place them in the water.

Zhou Suixun's dress was too heavy. He was tired from standing and felt sleepy after listening to it. He was probably the first person who almost fell asleep standing up at his wedding because he was so tired.

When the old immortal asked him to hold hands with Fu Qiyan, his shoulders, which had been hanging down for too long, were so painful under the weight of the heavy dress that he could hardly even lift his hands.

Therefore, it was difficult to be calm in this step of the one-year-old search. He just wanted to end this time-consuming and laborious ceremony quickly, so he naturally clasped his fingers with Fu Qiyan and put them into the water.

The next second, the water "came alive", and a small man-shaped water ball jumped up and said, "Let me see, there are new people who are so well matched."

Zhou Suixun felt embarrassed again. , yes, the genetic matching between him and Fu Qiyan is 99%. Based on this matching rate, anyone who looks at it will think that they are a couple, right?

The water ball rose and fell, twisting around their hands: "I see a very bright future from you. You will love each other very much, have many children, and the future life will be full of miracles and happiness." The

voice of the water ball It was still very heavy. This was probably the volume that everyone in the entire palace could hear clearly. Zhou Suixun tried his best to keep calm. After all, this was his wedding. No matter who came, they always had to say some good wishes... ...But it's too early for him to talk about children now...

But then, the water ball suddenly froze in front of them and whispered in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "But all the miracles and happiness , it will take time to prove, I hope you can overcome all difficulties."

Finally, the water ball fell back into the box, and when the old immortal asked them to take their hands out, they each left an egg-like egg on their wrists. Shape imprint.

This was proof of their relationship. If they were to separate one day in the future, they would come to the old immortal's place again to remove the mark on their hands.