19

It was not completely bright when they returned to Fu's house. Zhou Zui was exhausted from walking around, not sleepy, but heartburning and hungry, and just wanted to eat.

Fu Qiyan was called to the palace before he could do anything. He was also hungry now.

When Zhou Suixun wanted to eat, he ate some with him.

After eating, Fu Qiyan asked Zhou Suixun to rest.

Zhou Suixun felt sleepy after eating a full meal. He didn't dare to overwork himself, otherwise his bones would hurt and he would be the one to suffer. He asked Fu Qiyan: "...What about you? Are you sleeping?"

Fu Qiyan originally wanted to stay up. His energy was always very good, and staying up all night would have no impact at all. But Zhou Suixun said, "Please sleep with me for a while, I won't be able to sleep alone."

Fu Qiyan couldn't refuse, so he lay down with Zhou Suixun.

Zhou Suixun's words had no extra meaning, they were just literal. If he was asked to sleep alone now, he really wouldn't be able to sleep. It might be better with Fu Qiyan by his side.

This was not the first time for the two of them to sleep on the same bed. Zhou Suixun was almost used to it. Besides, the bed was so big that they couldn't hinder each other when sleeping.

After lying down together, Zhou Suixun couldn't help but move in the direction of Fu Qiyan.

He remembered sleeping on Fu Qiyan not long ago, remembering him holding his hand, and remembering him letting him ride on him. No matter what Fu Qiyan did, he seemed to be full of a sense of security that made people rely on - Zhou Suixun couldn't say that What kind of mood is this? I just feel that Fu Qiyan is very special. He has a powerful force that he will never have in his life. He yearns for Fu Qiyan's mature temperament, bravery and determination. He hopes that one day he can become someone like Fu Qiyan.

I couldn't sleep, so I just lay on the bed, feeling that everything was unreal.

He closed his eyes and opened them, opened and closed them, and finally opened them. He asked Fu Qiyan, "By the way, give the little white sparrow you brought back from over there a name?"

Fu Qiyan forgot to return it. Why did Fu Qiyan forget that such a little thing was hidden in Zhou Suixun's pocket and was invisible to the eyes?

He originally thought that he would get up first when the little prince fell asleep, but the little prince was still talking in a sober voice, but he was about to fall asleep while lying down.

Fu Qiyan responded: "Well, let's give it a name."

"What do you think it should be called?"

This was obviously to make things difficult for Fu Qiyan: "Anything is good, simple and easy names are best."

"That's what I thought too." Zhou Suixun thought about it seriously, "... let's call it Huohuo? Not long after you made the fire, it fell from the tree." "That's

it. "?" Fu Qiyan couldn't remember. He only remembered that Zhou Suixun's scream was scary, but the name was easy to remember. "Then let's call it Huohuo. It sounds nice."

Zhou Suixun was happy: "Well, then It's called Huo Huo."

Fu Qiyan approached Zhou Suixun, and took him into his arms before Zhou Suixun was about to ask, "But I don't know its gender yet."

Fu Qiyan did this with his eyes closed. He just thought it was time for the little prince to sleep. He was already sleepy. Why wasn't this delicate and elegant little prince still sleepy?