41

Zhou Suixun wanted to pick Fu Qiyan up when he knew he could come back early.

He is still in the grounding stage, so logically speaking, the Fu family cannot let him out without authorization.

But the little prince is very angry. If he is not allowed out, he will continue his hunger strike. This hunger strike has lasted for two or three days. How could the delicate little prince withstand such torture?

The doctor was more nervous than Zhou Suixun, fearing that Zhou Suixun would make him sick and suffer from bone pain.

But Zhou Suixun was as stubborn as ever this time. He would not eat if he said he would not eat. He just wanted to wait until Fu Qiyan came back.

After all, we are in the Fu family. If we really get sick, the Fu family will still be responsible.

So Fu Shide secretly made the decision and asked Zhou Suixun to pick up Fu Qiyan.

Anyway, if the little prince is like this, the emperor and empress can't push him any further. Only by turning a blind eye can the little prince live a good life.

Besides, no matter what, we can't break up the newlyweds. Fu Shide convinced himself that there were many reasons, and then persuaded Zhou Suixun that as long as he eats something obediently, he would be allowed to pick up Fu Qiyan when the time comes.

Zhou Suixun didn't believe it at first, but Fu Shide came to persuade him personally. Zhou Suixun thought that Fu Shide would not lie to him, so he finally agreed to eat.

Fortunately, Fu Shide kept his word, otherwise Zhou Suixun would have exploded even more.

Fu Qiyan came back in the afternoon. As soon as he landed and went out, he saw his little prince flying towards him.

His tone was aggrieved: "...I miss you so much, you are finally back."

When he saw himself like this, Fu Qiyan felt that the little prince was really wronged, so he held him in his arms and coaxed him, and sat on the bus to go home. Che: "Good boy, I'm back."

Since it was the little prince who came out, Fu Shide personally went with him to pick up Fu Qiyan this time.

He watched the little prince change his face in a second, and complained to Fu Qiyan aggrievedly: "They all bullied me, others bullied me, and the queen helped others bully me." Fu Qiyan probably knew what happened, Fu Shide had told

him , it seems that Zhou Suixun beat the son of a prince.

When he heard it, he thought it was ridiculous and unbelievable. Zhou Suixun had such a well-behaved character and rarely spoke loudly. How could he hit someone?

Now seeing Zhou Suixun crying in his arms, I don't believe it even more. It must be the other person's fault. Even if Zhou Suixun really hits someone, there must be something wrong with the other person.

The first thing Fu Qiyan did when he got home was to coax his little wife. From afternoon to night, the two of them didn't even eat dinner.

Zhou Suixun felt that he was sick.

Most likely it's lovesickness, or some other love sickness.

Because only when he was around Fu Qiyan, he would feel at ease and safe, and his restless heart could slowly calm down.

When Fu Qiyan was away, he felt as if he was incomplete and his heart was always empty. He has never wanted to stick to someone so much, or needed to stick to someone like this.

Fu Qiyan hugged Zhou Suixun back to the room and coaxed him, and Zhou Suixun took the initiative to kiss him.

Kissing her wasn't enough, so she directly pestered her.