27

Zhou Suixun didn't expect Fu Qiyan to say that he was bitten by an insect.

He has become a bug.

However, Zhou Suixun was not angry and found it a bit funny. Maybe this was the excitement and fun of occasionally doing bad things secretly. Fu Qiyan just didn't realize it was him.

And rather than being discovered, he thought it was better to be a bug.

It was just a thoughtless impulse just now, but now that he is awake, how can he do such a thing as biting someone?

But he couldn't show a trace on his face, and continued to cooperate: "...will there be bugs in our room?"

Fu Qiyan didn't know, but the only feasible explanation was that he was bitten by bugs: "I can't say for sure. Yes."

When Zhou Sui heard it, he found it even more funny - where did the bugs come from? There were no bugs at all.

He suppressed his laughter and got out of bed. This was the best mood he had had in the past few days.

Not only did he accidentally tease Fu Qiyan, but it was also because Fu Qiyan hugged him to sleep last night. Zhou Suixun was not sure whether Fu Qiyan would like him, but he was at least sure that Fu Qiyan did not hate him. What he said and did to him on weekdays should be sincere and not pretending.

This makes Zhou Suixun feel better.

He realized that he liked Fu Qiyan, and he hoped that Fu Qiyan could also like him.

And Fu Qiyan felt that after such a night of sleep, Zhou Suixun's attitude towards him had changed back to before.

Fu Qiyan felt that he must have made Zhou Suixun unhappy in the past few days, because Zhou Suixun had a simple attitude in this regard, like a child. If he liked her, he would get closer to her, and if he didn't, he would start to distance himself.

Although he couldn't ask what was wrong with Zhou Suixun to alienate him, but now that Zhou Suixun was willing to get close to him again, Fu Qiyan felt at ease. I also told myself in my heart that I could no longer overstep the boundaries and let the little prince do whatever he liked, as long as it was safe.

Soon, the day for the second tea party came.

Most of the Fu family's important friends were invited by Fu Shide in the last game. This time Zhou Suixun specifically asked Fu Qiyan if he needed to invite any more of his friends. After all, only the guys on the spaceship were left. .

Therefore, compared with the grand formality of the first one, this one was more like what a tea party should be, relaxed and simple, just to formally get to know the team members of Fu Qiyan again.

It's just that the days have passed so long that Zhou Suixun almost forgot that Xiaobai had confessed to him - he didn't know how to say such words to Fu Qiyan, so he didn't say anything in the end. I just hope that Xiaobai has forgotten him and won't be embarrassed to see him again.

Although it was not the first time for the group to come to this Fu family palace, it was the first time they were invited as guests. The most lively one among them was Xiao Bai, who kept talking the whole time. He was curious about the little prince's appearance and the love life of the little prince and the eldest son, so He was also beaten all the way in by Lao Bai.

The little prince in Xiaobai's imagination would be very good-looking.

After all, the whole planet knew that the little prince was a delicate canary and had phoenix blood. Although the emperor and empress never let him show his face in front of the public, reports about the little prince occasionally appeared, and they were inseparable from the word delicate.