25

Fu Nanxing was frightened to death by what he saw.

He closed his eyes and blinked several times to make sure that what he saw was really a fake marriage agreement and was not a figment of his imagination or an illusion.

He couldn't believe it at first - how could this be possible? His brother and the little prince seemed to be in a very good relationship, so why did a fake marriage agreement fly out of a place like this all of a sudden.

But it is not impossible to find some clarity in the chaos. After all, their marriage has no emotional basis. Everyone knows why the Fu family wants to marry, why the royal family wants to marry, and the reasons why they cannot be put on the stage.

It was just the unexpected discovery of such a thing that shocked him so much.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Zhou Suixun walking over. Fu Nanxing quickly stuffed the paper between other books and got out.

When Zhou Suixun came to him, he had already picked up the book and barely suppressed the shock on his face - mainly because Zhou Suixun didn't look carefully at Fu Nanxing's expression.

Zhou Sui Xun asked: "Have you found it?"

Fu Nanxing didn't dare to ask or tell, so he only forced out a fake smile: "Yes, I found it. These few books are enough for now, then I will take it back and read it."

"Yes. , take it and take a look."

Although he did not do this, Fu Nanxing would rather not know the secret - regardless of what would happen if the royal family knew it, Fu Shide would probably have a huge reaction if he knew it. Fu Nanxing felt that he had to find something to seal his mouth when he went back, otherwise one day he would be unable to help but ask his brother or the little prince if this was true.

Zhou Suixun didn't notice anything strange about Fu Nanxing, not least because he himself forgot to stuff the marriage agreement somewhere.

Accustomed to Fu Nanxing coming and going like the wind, after Fu Nanxing left, Zhou Suixun returned to his original position and continued to lie paralyzed.

In the next two days, Zhou Suixun was almost in this state.

I'm not in a low mood, but I just have no energy to do anything.

Seeing that his appetite had decreased and he was always lazy, the palace officials thought he was not feeling well, so they specially invited a doctor to come and take a look. But it was not until this point that Zhou Suixun realized that he was indeed different from usual in the past two days.

But he knew that he had no emotional problems and was not unhappy.

He seemed to be waiting for Fu Qiyan to come back, but Fu Qiyan hadn't come back yet, so he was a little bored.

The class activity was finally held in a bar because some girls didn’t want to play in an escape room at night, and the bar was an option acceptable to most people. The number of people in their class is not large, there are only fifteen in total, and just two or three nights in the bar are enough.

Zhou Suixun had never been to a bar or an escape room, so he could go anywhere, and he was curious.

After Fu Nanxing found out that their class activity was scheduled to be held in a bar, he thought about persuading Zhou Sui to say goodbye, but when he thought of the fake marriage agreement, he shut up what he wanted to say - Fu Qiyan was here. It would be better for him to save things that he might not take care of. Moreover, a group of students did not want to go to a bar that was too adult. They chose a quiet bar near the school, where the atmosphere was relatively artistic and fresh.