18

When talking about this matter, it was just that Fu Qiyan took Zhou Suixun out for a walk.

Although they encountered a little trouble and were trapped on another planet, no one was injured in the end. They were all in peace, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

But when they left, they didn't say a word, and they were so upright. Later, the two disappeared, and the Fu family was naturally anxious. After receiving the news from Fu Qiyan and knowing that they were trapped, it was not necessarily low-key to organize the rescue. So it stands to reason that the palace would know.

Even when Fu Qiyan lost contact with Zhou Suixun, the palace received the news.

The royal family has regulations that the prince is not allowed to leave the planet before he is twenty years old. This is mainly for safety reasons. As a result, the Fu family was lucky. Not only did they take Zhou Suixun out, but they also put him in danger.

The emperor didn't care about these things. It was always the queen's responsibility to educate the children. The queen was so angry that she called Fu Qiyan into the palace as soon as they came back.

Fu Qiyan was prepared for this.

It was impossible for the palace not to know that such a thing had happened, and he could not escape the scolding - the empress was reluctant to scold the little prince, but she would certainly be willing to scold him and ask him to come to the palace alone, Fu Qiyan clearly thought in his heart in vain.

He didn't expect that Zhou Suixun would appear here.

In the queen's reception room, Zhou Suixun walked directly in, sat down next to Fu Qiyan, and said, "What happened? I asked my mother to summon my husband in the early morning."

Zhou Suixun had not been like this yet. Having spoken to the adults, the Queen was stunned, as if she couldn't believe it.

She looked at Zhou Suixun and her tone was not harsh: "What else could it be? What did you just do?"

Zhou Suixun said: "We didn't do anything, we just went out for a walk and then came back."

"You forgot Is it the royal family's rule?" The queen's voice became stern. She originally didn't want to get angry at Zhou Xun, "Princes under twenty cannot leave the planet without authorization, let alone you encounter danger outside." "

But . I am also a member of the Fu family now, and the Fu family does not have such rules."

It was probably the first time Xun Tou talked back to the queen at the age of one.

Perhaps he had complaints in his heart, but he never found a place to complain about this helpless marriage. Perhaps she also hated the Queen's behavior of calling Fu Qiyan alone. It was clear that Fu Qiyan had done nothing wrong and he had always protected her.

That's why Zhou Suixun said something she had never said before at this moment: "Now that I am married, I hope to have the freedom to choose where to go and what to do with my husband."

The queen must not have thought that Zhou Suixun would Say these words in front of another person.

Her tone softened a little: "...but you are still the prince and my child. I cannot accept that you will encounter any danger outside." "

But you and your father chose to marry me outside, didn't you? "

Zhou Suixun opened his mouth, his words sharper than ever before.

Not only did the Queen become speechless, but she was also surprised by Fu Qiyan who was standing by - Zhou Suixun's tone was obviously a rebuttal. He could not have expected that during such a trip, the well-behaved little prince would say such a thing to the Queen in person. talk.