38

Fu Qiyan still took all the medicine the doctor gave him.

This kind of thing is not afraid of 10,000, but he has to be prepared if it happens.

I just hope that God will give me some face and not let this happen when they go out to play.

Fu Qiyan did not tell Zhou Suixun what the doctor said.

The little prince is thin-skinned. He got angry last time when he mentioned this matter. This time, he was already a little angry with himself. Fu Qiyan was afraid that the little prince would become more angry and explode.

Besides, the doctor was just worried and suspicious. If it didn't happen at all, it would make Zhou Suixun worried about it and he couldn't completely relax outside.

Fu Qiyan felt that it was enough that he knew what was going to happen. Anyway, it was useless for anyone to do something that was destined to happen by God's will. It didn't matter whether Zhou Suixun knew it or not - it would be better not to know, because it would have less burden on his heart.

Zhou Suixun showed unprecedented excitement about traveling far away. Even at night, he refused to sleep well. He had to confirm whether it was true after a while, for fear that Fu Qiyan would regret it temporarily.

It doesn't matter if Fu Qiyan doesn't sleep, but it doesn't matter if the little prince doesn't sleep. He is so delicate. If he gets tired or sick, he will suffer again.

Fu Qiyan: "Aren't all your luggage ready? You personally watched me call to bring out the spacecraft. Everything is ready for departure tomorrow." Zhou Suixun's eyes were in the dim room

. Shining with a bright light of expectation: "But I'm just worried that if you lie to me again, or else you will regret it temporarily... This is going to the outside, to other planets, to the earth, aren't you excited at all? ?"

Fu Qiyan didn't know what he was so excited about, but he wanted to cooperate with Zhou Suixun in acting.

But before he opened his mouth, Zhou Suixun said again: "Forget it, what do you have to be excited about? You go out often."

Fu Qiyan had nothing to say and pretended to be serious: "Go to bed quickly. If you don't sleep again, , If you don't feel well tomorrow, don't even want to go anywhere."

Zhou Sui was anxious and hit Fu Qiyan: "Why are you so mean! You dare to be so mean to me now!"

Fu Qiyan was very helpless. , there is no point in coaxing him to be serious and he will be beaten, the little prince really has nothing to do with him: "Okay, little ancestor, go to bed quickly. I'm serious, if you feel uncomfortable tomorrow, we can't go anywhere, we can only go home Stay still."

Saying it twice more had some effect. Zhou Suixun himself also realized the problem and immediately closed his eyes obediently.

Finally quiet.

But after a while, Zhou Suixun asked again: "...Why don't you hug me? Don't you even hug me when you sleep?"

The little prince asked for a lot of sleep. He was so excited just now that he insisted on following Fu. It slipped out of Qi Yan's arms. Fu Qiyan thought he just didn't want to be hugged tonight, but he changed his mind again. He had no choice but to reach out and hug Zhou Zuixun again, and kissed him gently on the forehead: "Okay, Go to sleep."

"Just a kiss? Kiss me again."

Fu Qiyan kissed him again: "Okay, I'm really going to sleep. Go to sleep quickly."

"I know, it's true this time Go to sleep."

Zhou Suixun likes to act coquettishly with Fu Qiyan like this.