39

Zhou Suixun was lying on the ground unable to get up. In just a moment, it seemed as if a fire had dried up all his strength - Fu Qiyan could not be touched at this time, because the person who lit the fire was Fu Qiyan.

Zhou Sui felt uncomfortable and pulled his clothes. He didn't know what was wrong with him, and he couldn't guess the fundamental reason. He just thought it might be that he wasn't used to the climate here, because he didn't feel so comfortable from the moment he got off the spacecraft. .

Fu Qiyan didn't know what to do when he saw him like this.

It would definitely not work to keep Zhou Suixun on the ground, but Zhou Suixun wouldn't let him touch it.

Should Zhou Suixun be told the possible truth under such circumstances? Can Zhou Suixun accept it?

"You should get up first. Don't be on the ground. Can you get up?"

Zhou Sui couldn't get up. His legs were so weak that he felt that soon even his hands would lose strength.

He shook his head: "...I can't get up, I don't have the strength."

The scent of toffee on Zhou Suixun's body also became stronger at the same moment. Fu Qiyan was already used to the smell on him, but at this moment It was obviously different. It was the first time that he felt such a strong thought, like some kind of suggestive signal, with a hook, just hooking on Fu Qiyan's heart.

Fu Qiyan has not forgotten that Zhou Suixun is his chosen partner, and the mark of his partner is still on Zhou Suixun.

He is usually sensible and knows that there are things that cannot be done until now.

But under such circumstances, he was almost dizzy from the scent of toffee, and he was not sure what he would do next.

Just now he refused to let Fu Qiyan touch it, but Zhou Suixun took the initiative to hold Fu Qiyan's hand.

He felt uncomfortable, had no energy and was still hot, and his mind was starting to become unclear.

"...I feel so uncomfortable. Am I going to die?" The worries in his heart became meaningless. He pulled Fu Qiyan to squat down in front of him and hugged him. "What if I die here?" , will I die here?"

Holding the little prince in his arms, the delicious and rich toffee fragrance almost surrounded Fu Qiyan's whole body, and the string of reason in his mind was about to break.

No, no, no.

Be calm, be calm, be calm.

But Zhou Suixun was restless in his arms, and even raised her face to nuzzle him.

Fu Qiyan began to feel unbearable.

He felt like his partner was craving him, and he couldn't say no. The only reason he had left told him that he should stay outside and never let his little prince go through these things outside.

But Zhou Suixun felt so uncomfortable that he almost cried.

What is this feeling? When you can't touch Fu Qiyan, you want to get close to him, but now you are in his arms, but you want to push him away - repulsion and attraction exist in his body at the same time. He wants to get close to Fu Qiyan, It's just that deep down in my body, I'm afraid of this.

He asked with a heart-warming cry: "...What's wrong with me? Am I really going to die?"

Fu Qiyan's heartbeat also became faster. They sat on the ground, and he held his arms full of soft toffee aroma: "You're fine, it's just..."

He didn't know what to say. In the situation that had already happened, he seemed to be taking advantage of others' danger.

Zhou Suixun twitched: "...What's wrong with me?"