35

If possible, Zhou Suixun would like to ask directly.

He wanted to ask Fu Qiyan out loud without any scruples whether his recent abnormality was because he liked and cared about himself.

If so, he must ask Fu Qiyan seriously why he didn't say it directly but acted secretly. But if not, he would be even more cruel. He would throw this piece of paper in Fu Qiyan's face and ask him why he did these things.

But when he was thinking about it in his mind, he was most energetic and he really held the agreement in his hand. Zhou Suixun hesitated for a moment.

He took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down.

He didn't do anything wrong, so there was no need to be nervous. The person who behaved strangely recently was Fu Qiyan. Even if he was cruel to Fu Qiyan, Fu Qiyan deserved it.

But in the end, I was still too timid to hesitate.

Zhou Suixun took out the agreement and walked to Fu Qiyan. Before he could say a word, Fu Qiyan took the paper over first.

Then Zhou Suixun personally watched the piece of paper being torn into two halves by Fu Qiyan, and then gently fluttering from his hand to the ground.

Zhou Suixun was shocked. Fu Qiyan must be crazy because he dared to do such a thing.

"You..."

Zhou Suixun said one word and was hugged by Fu Qiyan: "What I want to tell you today is all outside of this agreement. Even if you don't listen, I will say it."

" ...You are so presumptuous." The moment he was hugged by Fu Qiyan, Zhou Suixun's face immediately turned red.

This kind of behavior and this kind of scene must be what he thought in his heart. If it wasn't what he thought in his heart, then he would have tried his best to kill Fu Qiyan today.

"Yes, I am presumptuous." Fu Qiyan admitted without hesitation, "This agreement should be the thing I regret most. If I had torn it up earlier, it would have been fine."

Zhou Suixun's heart was beating fast and fast. My chest was shattered: "...you, what are you talking about?"

"I regret signing this agreement with you. I want to pursue you now. I want you to be my real wife."

Zhou Suixun's face was so hot The words coming out of Fu Qiyan's mouth gradually increased in sequence. When Fu Qiyan finished speaking, Zhou Suixun's face was so hot that it seemed that his breathing had stopped.

He was not unhappy, but Fu Qiyan was too direct. He was used to being reserved and didn't know how he should react in such a situation.

His emotions were so high that his body automatically adjusted his emotions. Zhou Suixun said loudly: "Do you know what you are talking about!"

"Yes."

Fu Qiyan let go of him.

Zhou Suixun's eyes fell on Fu Qiyan's icy blue eyes. The moment they stared at each other, Fu Qiyan kissed him.

A few days ago, he only secretly kissed his forehead and cheeks - even today in front of so many people, Fu Qiyan only kissed the corner of his mouth.

But now, Fu Qiyan's kiss fell on his lips.

This was the first kiss between them that had real meaning.

It was also Zhou Suixun who finally no longer had to wonder what Fu Qiyan meant by the kiss.

Fu Qiyan said that he liked himself, and he did so because he liked himself.

Fu Qiyan held him in his arms, not giving Zhou Suixun any chance to protest and struggle, and the kiss was too willful.