24

Zhou Suixun held a tea party for the first time. More people came than he expected. When it finally ended, he was exhausted.

He couldn't stand the tiredness and was afraid that his old problems would relapse, so he went to bed early at night. He didn't go to school the next day and took leave to rest at home.

Habit formation is a delicate matter.

Fu Qiyan was used to Zhou Suixun reporting to him every day during this period. However, when he checked the messages one night and found nothing, he was worried that something had happened to Zhou Suixun.

Fu Qiyan used the communication device on the spacecraft to contact the Fu family, and found out that they were holding a tea party. He was probably too busy, so Zhou Suixun didn't have time to tell him.

When Zhou Suixun woke up the next day, a palace servant came to bring him breakfast and said with a smile: "Your Highness went to bed early yesterday, and Master Fu was so anxious that he contacted the Fu family in the middle of the night, which almost made people think that something happened. It's dangerous."

Zhou Suixun was hazy, and he became much more awake after hearing this.

Fu Qiyan didn't take the initiative to talk to him many times. Zhou Suixun was too tired last night and was too lazy to pick up his mobile phone, so he didn't specifically tell Fu Qiyan.

I didn't expect Fu Qiyan to ask specifically.

Zhou Suixun was surprised that he was a little happy after hearing this. He seemed to like the feeling of being remembered by Fu Qiyan.

But you have to be reserved on your face. You can't laugh at such a sentence in front of the palace people. You said calmly: "Is that so?" "He

also said that he was going to come back early. He is planning to return in the next two days."

Zhou Suixun went to get it immediately. Instead of using his cell phone, he continued to pretend, "Well, that's good."

As soon as the palace people left, Zhou Suixun took out his cell phone from under the pillow to see if there was any news about Fu Qiyan.

Sure enough, Fu Qiyan sent a lot of messages, asking him if something had happened to him.

Probably after contacting the Fu family, Fu Qiyan later said that he knew the reason and asked Zhou Suixun to have a good rest.

Zhou Suixun was not sure whether Fu Qiyan could see his message in the morning, but he still sent it - Sorry, I was too tired yesterday so I went to bed early, and I forgot to tell you.

Unexpectedly, Fu Qiyan replied, and the reply was not slow - it doesn't matter, just be fine.

Fu Qiyan - We are preparing to return this afternoon, which will take about three days.

Thinking of what the palace official said just now, Zhou Suixun felt inexplicably happy - OK, have a nice trip.

Fu Qiyan - Well, if you can't read the message these days, just wait until I get home.

Zhou Suixun - Well, waiting for you to come home.

Zhou Suixun put down his cell phone and retreated back into bed.

It was an indescribable feeling. He was happy in his heart, but even he wasn't sure why he was happy.

Zhou Suixun had a day's rest at home and received all kinds of care from the Fu family. When he returned to school the next day, many classmates came to ask him what was wrong. Zhou Suixun was flattered. He originally thought that he had no sense of presence in school, so he said that he was not feeling well, so he asked for leave.