1

Sticky, muggy, dark and humid.

When Zhou Suixun opened his eyes, he found himself in a green cave covered with moss.

His arms were pierced by sharp branches, which hurt and itched, and his whole body was covered with some kind of tough and thorny vines, pricking around the skin to test.

He didn't know how long he had been here. He just felt that the air was thin and it was difficult to breathe. After trying to move his body, the thorny vines wrapped around his body immediately began to tighten, and the spikes pierced his skin.

It hurt so much that I was suffocating, and my breathing was broken.

The shadow of dying enveloped him, and his inability to move gave rise to deeper despair.

But as his consciousness gradually faded, Zhou Suixun vaguely heard the sound of footsteps passing by in the nearby grass - his heart picked up at that moment. He didn't know if he had hallucinations before his death, but in a place like this Some creature would appear, probably to devour him.

The strong survival instinct made Zhou Suixun try to struggle again, but his limbs had lost all feeling, and even the pain in his body was numb. Even with all his strength, he still did not move at the same place.

The sound of grass being pushed back was getting closer and closer. Not only was it the sound of footsteps, he even heard the sound of breathing, with flickers of dim light slowly approaching him.

His heart beat faster and faster, and his breathing became more rapid and difficult. He closed his eyes tightly and did not dare to open them, sweat dripping from his temples.

Until I heard voices talking.

"There is someone here?"

"A UFO crashed just now. It must be him." "

Is he dead? Is he still alive? Should we rescue him?" "

He still seems to be alive. Take him back to see Look, even if you die, you can't die here. You hold this for me, and I'll hold him up."

All the vine branches wrapped around his body were cut off, but they were still tightly wrapped before being torn off, and the pain doubled. They all broke out, and Zhou Suixun almost fainted.

Then he was picked up by a stranger like a piece of boneless flesh.

"...Is it okay if we bring someone back like this? What if he is something that grows here? Will the boss be unhappy?" "Do

you think Brother Yan is you? You are afraid of this and that, Go forward and provide me with light to guide the way."

The climate was weird, the terrain was bumpy, and the rain outside the cave was heavy. The raindrops were like stones hitting him. Zhou Suixun's whole body ached and he couldn't open his eyes.

When the exploding sound of rain was isolated, he was taken into a spaceship by two strangers.

"Is he still alive?"

"He can't be dead. He opened his eyes just now."

"His injuries are really serious."

"Pick out the stinger first, otherwise he will really die."

The sound of picking up utensils was heard. , he vaguely felt himself being turned over, and then his clothes were cut open.

A third person's voice came: "What did you bring back?"

"A little guy in the cave. I thought he could be saved, so I brought him back."

There seemed to be something else behind, but Zhou Sui found out Not sure.