CHAPTER 13

"Please let me go now Scarlet, my son will be looking for me", Anna said as she tried to free herself from the chair.
"Don't waste your energy Anna. You won't be going anywhere anytime soon. And don't worry about that bastard you call a son. I'm sure he'll get quite along without you ", Scarlet replied

"This isn't like my mum. She has never been this late before", Chris said as he looked at the clock for the tenth time. "If you want we can go back and look for her", Jane replied as she  watched Chris grow more and more worried. "No no don't worry. I'm sure she'll be back. Besides I don't want to go to your house. Your mum doesn't want any there", Chris replied as he sat down. "Are you done packing yet?", Jane asked as she moved from the door to sit besides Chris. "Um actually no. Mum was supposed to help me out with it. We'll finish it off when she arrives", Chris replied. "But it's already late. I think we should go look for her", Jane said. "You're right Jane", Chris said as he got up.

"You know I always felt someone was following me since the last time I came here. I knew it was you but I needed to confirm it. That's why I decided to put you to the test when I saw you entering the palace earlier today. And look, you fell right into my trap like a mouse", Scarlet said "What do you want with me. What's all this?", Anna asked. Scarlet got up and turned the lights on. Anna turned her face away when the light hit her eyes because the room was too dark. After the pain subsided, she saw a lot of pictures on the wall including hers and Chris's own. "What's all this?", She asked. "Oh poor you. Must I show you everything?", Scarlet said as she walked back to her. "You can call those I've cancelled with red marker victims and the other ones enemies. You see once I eliminate my enemy, he or she becomes my victim", Scarlet said with a smile.
Anna looked at all the pictures on the wall. "Did you really kill all these people?, You're a monster Scarlet!. I always knew you were evil but not to this extend", Anna said as she cried. "Well I guess you underestimated me like you always do. You see as you see me on top as your queen, I did get it on a silver platter. I fought my way through it. I did some unthinkable things. But the results were worth it", Scarlet said. Just then the camera started beeping and she moves to it. She notices Chris and Jane entering the palace. "Well we have company", Scarlet said as she grinned. "Please don't hurt my son. I beg you", Anna pleaded. "You're in no position to negotiate my dear. I'll decide", She said as she moved out. "make yourself comfortable because you'll be here until your final breath"

"Mum?! , Mum!?", Jane yelled as they entered the room. "What is it my dear", Scarlet replied as she came down the stairs.
"Did Ms Anna come here?", she asked. "Um.. Yeah . That filthy peasant was here  but she left about an hour ago", Scarlet Said. "This is quite strange. My mum won't go anywhere especially now that we're about to travel", Chris said.
"You filthy peasant? Travel?, where exactly do you have to go?", Scarlet asked. "I don't see that as your duty also", Chris replied. "I'll go home Jane. Just in case she shows up. And if you hear anything else from her please do well to call me". "Okay", Jane replied.

"You'll wait till thy kingdom come. You'll never see your mother ever again ". Scarlet said to herself. "It's okay get out now!", Scarlet yelled. Chris turned and made his way out. "My darling, can't you stay away from this boy. You already have a charming prince. What do you need this boy for", Scarlet said as she wrap her arms around Jane. "I believe that's for me to decide mom", Jane replied. "I'll be in my room", She said as she Left the scene

"Son", King RK said as he woke Prince George from his slumber. "Why are you sleeping in the couch?", he asked. "Nothing Dad, I just fell asleep while talking to Jane", he lied. "oh you're talking to the princess now. That's good my son", King RK said. "yeah dad but it's not easy. It appears she's into someone else. And she's not giving me the attention I need", prince George said. "Another boy.. I see. Scarlet didn't mention that. But don't worry my son. I'll do whatever it takes for you to get the princess in your grip" King RK said with a wicked grin

__THE END_____