I will always,choose you.

"Thank you." I said.
"Why do i have to fo this anyway?Its not like i want to see him anyway." She said.
"Okey what the fuck happened between you two that got him to turn off his humanity?" I said.
"Its...You know what?Nevermind forget it." She said.
"No!I am not going to stop asking you about it until you awnser!" I said as i stood in front of her looking at her eyes.

"You told him it was all my fault and then i left.After everything me and him had together.Thats what happened." She said.

I was fucking shocked.Everything he had,he put into water and left it all behind because of her.Mostly me.

He blamed her while it was all me.

She left him because of me.Not him.

"What..." I said.
"So you can take your shit and deal with him on your own." She said.

"Well then i guess im gonna have to do it the hard way.Torture." I said.
"Then do so,I dont care not even one bit." She said.

What has he done.He completly ruined her trust.

She walked away to her apartment and shut the door.

I pulled out my vervein needle and went to Bills apartment.I opened the door and walked straight to him.

"Hey brother...What aee you do-" Bill said.

I injected him with the vervein and he fell to the floor.

"Thats what you get for fucking up everything you had and shuting your humanity off." I said.

I got him to a celler i knew about,and waited.

Bills pov

I woke up with a feeling of vervein in my blood.

"Really Tom?Vervein?To your own brother?" I said as i saw some light through my lashes.

"No im not your brother." Vanessa said.
"Vanessa?" I said as i saw her shadow few steps away.
"Yes.Its me." She said.
"What are you doing here and where is Tom?" I said.
"He went to get something and in mean time i decided to help him after all.Im supposed to keep you company untill hes back." She said.
"So you are not here to help me?" I asked.
"Nope.Not at all." She said.
"Oh..." I said.
"What?" She said.
"Please help me Vanessa i love you." I said.
"I dont believe you.Your humanity is off.You dont actually love me.In fact,i think you never did love me." She said.
"My humanity cant change my love for you ever and you know it.When you left.Thats when i truly relised how much i love you.I cant live my life without you thats how much i love you." I said.

She stopped for a second and i just kept looking at her.

"I couldnt ever stop loving you,i cant stop loving you and i never will stop.Please." I said.

She signed.

"Bill i l-" She was about to say it but Tom entered.

He has to ruin everything.

"You gotta ruin everything brother dont you?" I said.
"Lets just get this over with.Please i want to go home." Vanessa said.

Tom smilled and pulled vervein out.

He got behind me and put vervein against my face.

"Why the fuck did you turn your humanity off." Tom said.
"I told you already because she left me and i loved her to much." I said in pain.
"That is not the fucking reason!" Tom yelled.
"YES IT IS." i screamed.

I ripped the ropes apart and got up in front of him turning my back to Vanessa.

"It is the fucking reason and you know it damn well.You know i loved her and you know i would do anything for her any time.I love her more then i love myself and you know that.If she ever leaves me for good you know i would try anything to die.It doesnt matter to me if we met few months ago.I will always.Love her." I said.

By that time,thinking about how much i loved her.I flipped the switch back on.

"Bill.Where is she...?" Tom said.

I turned around to see she was not there...

"No,no,no....Fuck." I said.

I started running after her and i saw she went outside.

I went after her.It was raining really hart outside so by the time i made just a few steps.I was wet and so was she.

"Vanssa!Please wait." I said letting my hand out as i ran behind her.
"No.I dont want to." She said not turning back.
"Wait just please!" I said
"What?" She said as she turned around and i bumped into her.

"Look i want to apologise.Thats all..." I said as i put my arms on her sholders.

She started kicking my arms off trying to tell me to fuck off but im not going to give up.

"No Bill.." She said still trying to pull away from me.
"Hey just please listen to me."I said.

She stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"I am so sorry for everything Van.Im sorry that i fucked everything up,im sorry that im a fucked up person.Im so fucking sorry i said all those things i shouldnt have ever said.I didnt ever relise how much you actually did for me.Im sorry i didnt relise how much you mean to me,how much i care.
Just please know i love you more then anything in this world." I said.

She looked at my eyes while she let out a tear as i wipped it off.

" Bill..." She whispered.

"I will always,choose you." I said.
"Im sorry i left..." She said.

"Thats okey.I should be the one saying sorry.Not you baby..." I said.

I removed hair that was in her face and moved it behind her ear then looked directly in her eyes as i was slowly leaning in.

"I love you." I whispered.

We kissed and it felt like it lasted a hundred years.As i slowly pulled away,she looked me in the eyes.I could see everything she had in her mind in that moment.It was all Love.

"I love you to." She said.

This time i didnt even think about being gental i just showed my lips onto hers.

I will always choose her.Over anyone.