1929

It was morning already and me and Vanessa were peacefully sleeping all though i had a bad dream.It was about Kathrine.It was the year they took her away.

Year:-1929
Date:-October 30th
Toms pov.

"Bill catch the ball!" I said throwing the ball to my brother.
"Heyy!Next time say it earlier!" My brother said.
We continued to play with the ball but i kept thinking about Kathrine.She turned us into there monsters,Vampires.I never really knew why she did it though.She gave me and my brother her blood to drink.We became this,monsters that cant save themselvs from being who they are.We were feeding on human beings.On people.And didnt feel any guilt.But,there was no cure that we knew of.But there has to be some kind of cure out there just waiting for a Vampire to come and get it.

Me and Bill st down on the ground looking up at the sky.
"The Vampire hunters are coming today brother." I said.
"I know Tom.What are we gonna do?Hide or something?" Bill asked.

That got me thinking more and more,what are we gonna do?If we hide,they will find us.
"No,they will find us anyway.We are just going to stick with Kathrine.She knows what to do." I said.

Our day passed and night came really fast.We saw horses coming and then the people came out.

"The hunters are here." Kathrine said.

Me and Bill looked at eachother and nodded.The hunters came into our house and our parents wellcomed them in.

We werent scared at all until they pulled out a compas that Kathrine knew but we didnt.

"That compas leads them to Vampires.You two are not old enough Vampires but i am.I am in truble..." Kathrine whispered.

Me and Bill both heard her and our heart broke.We both loved Kathrine..

The lead hunter looked at the compas and then at Kathrine started smirking.

"Get her.She is the one that should be killed." The hunter said.
"No no no!Dont take her that compas is not right.Please!" I said.

It was to late.

"KATHRINE NO!" I cried.
Bill held me back as i tried to get zo Kathrine but i couldnt.

They injected her with Vervein and put her in a cage.I cried and cried knowing im probably never going to see her again.

"We are both going to miss her brother,dont worry..." Bill said.

I looked at Bill with the raging mad face.

"This is all your fucking fault you dickhead.ITS ALL YOU." I said.

I ran away never wanting to come back again.He stopped me from everything i did.I could have stopped them from taking her but my dumb brother stopped me.

Im never going to come back to him again.

~~~End~~~

Bills pov

I jumped out of bed all sweating and i woke Vanessa up scaring her.

"Oh my god Bill!" She said.

She jumped out of bed after me.

"Oh my god im so sorry.." I said as i turned around and hugged her.
"What happened?Are you okey?" She asked.
"Kathrine happened."I said as i backed away and rubbed my eyes.
"What?Who is Kathrine?" She asked.
"Kathrine is my ex we could say.She turned me into a Vampire long ago and now shes fucking with my mind because she wants me back." I said.

I teared up knowing that Kathrine will now fuck with me all the time until she gets what she wants.

Vanessa came to me and hugged me tight.I just love her hugs because they just always comfort me the best.

"Look Billy,i am here with you and if you ever need anything,i will help you any time and you know that.She cant get you back because right now.I am yours.All yours okey?" She said.

She looked at me and smilled.I just knew i could trust her and that but Kathrine is Kathrine and she will not stop till she gets what she wants.But i trust Vanessa.She is really everything i have right now and i have to trust her.

I need to trust her.