I met a boy

Me and Lily had so much fun at the mall but we realized it was pretty late and that we had to go home for both of us.

"It was fun but its time we go home Vanessa!" Lily said.

"Yeah probably..." I said.

"Alright so see you another day then!" Lily said.

"See you soon!" I said.

But only if i knew what was about to hapoen in the middle of the night while im sleeping...

*some time later*

I finally got home and i couldnt wait to throw myself onto the bed.

But first i ate something since i didnt eat anything the whole day exept in the morning the cerral.I ate a sandwhich and went straight to my room and literally threw myself on the bed.

I was on my phone for some time and then i fell asleep.I had a great spleep and everything was great until my mum rushed into my room waking me up.

"Vanessa pack some of your atuff and we're leaving right now!" My mum said in stress.

"What...What is happening!?" I said.

"Im going to explain everything later lets just go!NOW!" My mum said.

I didnt really have any choice so i packed my stuff in a hurry and i was about to leave my room but then i remembered the Diary.I cant forget that!I grabbed the diary and ran outside my room and went to my mums car.

"Where are we going?" I asked my mum.

She didnt responde for a while and started driving.

"Were going to Germany.And you will block eveyone including Lily." My mum said.

But she knows Lily is everything to me...Well but i have no choice...

"Okey..." I said

My mum was driving for really long time...I disnt knew in what city we were going...

*2 and a half hours later*

I woke up and it was morning already.

As i took a look around me i saw we were in Berlin?I didnt say anything bc my mum was focused on the road.We got to some apartmant and my mum was sleeping so i went outside to look around the city.

Berlin is such a beautiful place,people are nice,i love everything about that city.

I was just walking and looking around then i sat down on the bench and i could see the sky.It was beautiful.I was sitting on that bench the whole day.Allthough i did go to a subway near by and got a sandwhich.I was sitting there and it was getting a little dark.I was looking at the sky and was about to get up and leave but someone tapped me on my sholders.

"Hallo schönes Mädchen. Bist du alleine hier?" The boy that tapped my sholder asked me.

I can understand what people are saying in German but i dont know how to speak it.

"Sorryi dont speak German and did you just call me beautiful?" I said.

"Oh im sorry i had no idea.How did you understand what i said if you dont speak German then?" The boy asked.

"I understand it but i dont speak it." I said.

"Oh okey i get it.Oh,Bill by the way!And you are?" He asked.

"You have a beautiful name and im Vanessa by the way!" I said.

"Thank you!You do to..Vanessa." He said as he smirked at me.

"Thank you Bill!" I said.

"Lets see if you understand this.Hm..Oh i know!
Ich habe mich in der ersten Sekunde in dich verliebt, als ich dich wunderschön hier sitzen sah." Bill said.

"Are you joking?You just met me Bill!" I said slightly laughing.

Did he really fell inlove with me?But he just met me?

"Why would i be joking beautiful?And people call that 'Love at first sight' you know?" He said.

I was blushing and smilling the whole time.He was so cute and nice to me!

"So may i get your number beatuiful?" He asked me while looking at my lips.

"Ofcourse here!" i said as i gave him my number.

"Thank you!Are you leaving soon?" He asked me.

"No im not planning to.Why are you even here this late?" I asked him.

"I usually dont go outside during the day.And if i do its for some time." He said getting closer to me.

I really didnt mind him getting closer because maybe he was lonely and disnt have anyone.

"Oh okey then." I said.

"The firat moment i saw you i knew you were special in some way.I felt like you were the one you know?" He said looking at the sky.

"Really?" i said as i looked at him.

He looked back at me and i felt something i never felt around any boy.

"Yeah.And you are special.You are not rude,youre nice,caring,loving and you didnt push me off like everyone did..."
He said looking at the sky then at me.

"Oh...Im sorry that happenes to you...I will be here if you want someone to talk to or hang out with and you can call me whenever you want!" I said looking at him.

"Thank you Vanessa..." He said as he was looking deep into my eyes.

I looked at his to and they wete gorgeous.

We were looking at eachother for a few seconds and then he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight.I was shocked at first but then i remembered he didnt really have someone so i hugged him back.That hug felt awsome and i loved it.

We backed away from eachother and got up.

Bill looked at me one more time and hugged me again.

"It was nice meeting you...Beautiful." He whiapered in my ear.

"It was nice meeting you to!" I said then we backed away.

"See you soon Bill!" I said as i atarted to walk home.

"See you soon Vanessa!" Bill said as he startes to walk away.

I was smilling the whole way home.

Was i falling for him...?

How though?

I just met him...

But i see something special in him...

It feels like he is the one.