Girl problems

Vanessas pov

In the morning i woke up and felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach.It felt like someone stabbed me in a second.

Bill woke up to and put his hands on my waist and that made the pain go away by a little.

"Good morning beautiful!" Bill said as i felt him smile into my neck then kissed it.
"Good morning.." I said trying to hide my cries from the pain.

Bill obviously noticed that i was crying.

"Hey are you okey?Why re you crying?" He said.
"Yes,im okey dont worry." I said.

I stood up to sit on the bed thinking that maybe the pain would go away.

"Babe..." He said.

Bill got up and put the blanket away and when he did that,all we vould see was just blood from where i slept.

"Oh no...." I cried.

I got up and ran to the bathroom locking myself in and not getting out.I just sat there on the floor crying from the pain and all the emberessment.

Bills pov

Vanessa ran to the bathroom crying like she did something wrong.

"Vanessa wait!" I said as i got out of bed.

I didnt have time to stop her because she ran to the bathroom and locked herself in.I could hear her faint cries and i just wanted to sit there with her telling her that everything is going to be okey.

"Vanessa please open the door." I said.
"Bill no you...Just,just leave me alone please." She yelled from the inside.
"Alright...Ill be back soon..." I said.

I quickly got dressed and left to get to the store.

I literally ran through the female section for a box of tampons and pads for her because ofcourse i knew why she was bleedingbthis morning.
I got her chocolates,some candy i never tried in my life,some popcorn and got some drinks so we can watch a movie together so she feels better.

I ran out of the store after paying and came home.I didnt see Vanessa anywhere in the apartmant so she was probably still in the bathroom.

I changed the sheets and set everything up.The candy,the chocolates,the popcorn and the drinks.Everything was on the bed.I put the tampon and pad boxes on the bed to so she could change when i get her out of the bathroom.

I finally walked over the the bathroom door and knocked.

"Darling are you in there.?" I said.
"Yes.What do you want Bill." She said.
"Can you please come out?I have something for you!" I said.
"Fine." She said.

She unlocked the door and i was exited for her to see it.She will be so happy!

"What do you ne-" She said but saw the bed and everything on it.
"Its all fou you babe!" I smilled at her.
"For me..?" she said.

She started tearing up and there were tears running down her face.

"Oh no dont cry love." I said as i hugged her and kissed her head.
"Thank you for not judging me..." She said.
"Why would i judge you?Every girl get their peeiod and its normal to bleed or get it while you sleep.It happenes!" i said.

She smilled and looked at me.I kissed her softly on her lips and she kissed me back.

"Wanna watch movies now babe?" I asked

She nodded amd grabbed a tampon to go chance and get cleaned up in the bathroom while i made everything even more perfect so we were comfortable.

She came out in her pjs and i wore mine that were the same as hers.We jumped into bed and i turned the movies on.We were cuddling the whole that and she ws tso comfortabke that at one point she fell asleep on me in my hands.

"You deserve a rest love." i said then kissed her head.

I felt a lirtle tired as well so i did fall asleep fast to.

These moments were all i ever wanted with her.

I will always take care of her and her needs.
Because I LOVE HER.