Please don't jump

I cried and just in my head,something was telling me to end it.To just give up.I had no one.

I put on a sweater and went to the to the roof.

I didnt want to do it but there was no point...

I got to the edge and looked down.I was 15 stories up,looking down,thinking about all the mistakes i have made in such short time.I just stayed there looking down and thinking about it....

Bills pov

It was really late and i was thinking about Vanessa the whole time.I just couldnt stop,her gorgeous light blue eyes,her dark hair,her soft lips.Her kisses,her touch.She was just perfect and i regret hurting her...She was such an Angel while im like Satans Son.I deserve nothing what she deserves.She deserves everything...

I put on my jacket and went on top of the roof.I was walking up the stairs that lead to roof and i felt that cold and calm lack of air hit my face.It was so calming and right when i thought i was going to calm down a little bit,i saw something that hit me in the heart.

As i reached the roof and right when i turned my head to the side where i can see the city,i saw Vanessa on the edge...Looking down...Even if i was so far away i could still see the tears falling down her face.

Each tear that fell down was like something she never found...Or had...Like a promise she had but it didnt last...

It was our promise...I saw she made a step forward and my heart skipped a beat.

"VANESSA!" i yelled running to her.

She turned around and saw me running.

"Please dont jump!" I said as i got closer to her.

I got close enough to her to grab her and pull her away from the edge.

I pulled her away and hugged her tight and crying like it was the end of the world.

"Bill...?" She said.

I can hear in her voice she was crying aswell.

"Vanessa why would you do that?Are you okey?Did you hurt yourself?"
I know i asked to many questions but i cared for her.If she was gone i would lose myself completly.

"I felt empty.I was lost in my own mind." She said.

"Oh Vanessa...Please dont do this ever again...I would not be able to do it without you...I couldnt get you off of my mind for days and night you were gone..." I said as looking at her eyes.

"I was thinking about you to but i dont know if i can come back to you yet,i need some more time." She said and i just wanted her to come back,i loved her and i dont want to lose her.She needs to be with me,i see her in my future as someone special but were juat not ready yet,mostly her...

"Take as much as time you need but please,dont jump...If you do i will go right after you love..." i said with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you...Do not do it if i do it.You have so much in your future and achive that,dont focus on me." She said.

Hearing her say the words 'dont focus on me' made me want to go insane.How could i not focus on her?

"Darling how could i not focus on you if i love you more then yourself?You wont do it wont you?Please just stay with me...I need you." I said.

I will not give up until she loves me again.I want her love,i NEED her love.Its all i could need in my life.She loves me the way nobody did.

I love her...