His sex toy

"Thank you Bill." I said.
"You are actually the only one that ever cared this much for me and im glad we met that night on the bench." I said.
"Do you wanna go there?We havent been there for some time hm?" He said.
"Yess!" I said.

We both got ready and were ready to leave.

We left the apartmant and i didnt relise it was cold so i didnt bring a jacket with me.

We came to the bench and sat down looking at the sky.I rested my head on Bills shoulder and closed my eyes.

Bill toom my hand and put it into mine so he probably felt me shaking.

"Are you okey?You are shaking." He said as he held my hand.
"Its cold.." I said.

He let go of my hand and took of his jacket.

"Here,you can have it!" He said as he covered my back with his jacket.
"Are you going to be cold though?" I asked him.
"No,im going to be fine baby.Dont worry!" He said.
"Thank you babe." I said.

He kissed my head and we just talked and laughed at that bench the whole day.It got kind of dark so we went home.

Bills pov

After we came home,we both got dressed for bed.I just wore a normal grey sweat pants and a black shirt.

As i finished and turned around i saw Vanessa in that black satin nightgown again fixing her hair in the bathroom mirror and everytime she wears it,it just turns me on because she looks so goddamn good in it.

I looked at her up and down and signed.

"Oh Lord..." I whispered.
"I heard you Bill." She said from the bathroom.
"I know." I said.
"Now come here and please zip up my nightgown.Please?" She said.
"Coming!"  I said.

I came behind her and zipped up her nightgown.After i finished i put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Bill!" She said.
"Yes baby?" I said then started kissing her neck deeply leaving a few faint hickeys.
"What are you doing love?" She said.
"Finishing what we started last night." I whispered in her ear.

I let go of her and she turned around now facing me.I looked her in the eyes and just started kissing her like crazy.I picked her up and she wrpped her legs around my torso and her arms were around my neck.She was slightly moaning and i was to.Because we both needed air but we didnt stop.

I took her to the bed and i was on top of her first and she didnt try to take control.I had her all to myself.I took of my shirst and my pants and unzipped her nightgown.It was slowly going down her body and i was so hard by now.I stopped kissing her for a second to cetch some air and just started again.We both took of our underwear and we just could not stop kissing eachother.

"You ready baby?" I whispered.

She nodded for yes and wrapped herself around me.

I stuck it in amd she let out a loud moan.She couldnt help her self.And neither could i.I was pumping her inside out hard.She was gripping onto the sheets and i kept sucking on her neck leaving so many deep and dark hickeys.

"Oh lord.How are you so tight." I groaned.
"You can go faster." She said.

I went faster and she was moaning and moaning and i couldnt stop myself anymore.I kept kissing her neck and leaving hickeys everywhere.

"Oh god you are so good Vanessa.I think i will be needing you every night from now on." I whimpering.
"Well then you will have me." She whispered.

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

This night was just everything i ever wanted.Ever needed.

I was pumping her all the time and she enjoyed it.

"Oh...Bill i cant anymore...It hurts." She said.

I pulled it out.

"Hey its okey,im sorry baby" I said.

Her legs were shaking really bad.I got up and got dressed so i can help her get dressed.

"Here love,come." I said.

I helped her get up and get dressed then we both went to bed.

"Im sorry love.." I said as we covered ourselvs with a blanket.
"Its okey,im fine now." She said as she smilled.

I pulled her closer and kissed her softly then hugged her.

"Good night Meine Liebe!" I said.
"Good night love." She said.

Oh how much i will love her in her life.

The things i will do for her.