The Moonstone?

"You just have to trust me Bill.Okey?" She said.
"Thank you." I said.

She looked at me with a confusing face as if she didnt know what i meant.

"Thank you for what?" She asked.
"Thnk you for everything Vanessa.If i actually never met you at that bench.I dont know where i would be.And im sorry for hurting you." I said.

She started tearing up and just hugged me tight.

"Dont be sorry.Its okey Billy." She said.

She was always and always will be my favorite person.She saved my life by just.Loving me and thats it.

All though i always felt that guilt inside of me for,hurting her and making myself the bad guy.I felt like i ruined her life.I hurt her really badly,turned her into a Vampire and then took her humanity.I am just the worst person to ever exist.K have no idea why she loves me,why she gives a damn about me.

Afternoon~~~~~

It was about afternoon and Vanessa was out going to find something we could eat or drink and i was here in the bed still feeling the damn guilt for nothing.

"God what is that guilt i feel." I asked myself.

I felt Tom standing in the bathroom and drinking blood because i could smell it.

"Tom." I said.
"Yes?" He said.
"Get the fuck out of the bathroom.Now."I said.
"Ugh." He mumbled.

He cane out with one of my blood bagd but he didnt even ask for it.

"What are you doing here and what do you want from me." I said.
"I want you to help me find Kathrine and then kill her because shes a little bitch and i want her dead just like you want her dead." He said.

What?I thought he wanted Kathrine back with him so they can be happy together?What was he even talking about.

"What are you talking about?I thought you wantes her to be with you." I said.
"Look i do but,if we dont kill Kathrine we will never get the moonstone and we cant let the withces break the curse.We cant be bit by wearwolfs.We cant heal their bite.There is no hybrids out there.You know that." He said.

He was right.We can let Kathrine and her witches do that ritual unless the curse will be broken and the original Vampire will be a hybrid.If he becomes a hybrid,his blood will be the only cure for a wearwolfs bite.

"Fine then.Lets find her and kill her." I said as i got up.
"See?I knew you would do it for your brother." He said.
"Im not doing this for you Tom." I said.
"Then for who are you doing it?" He asked.
"For Vanessa.I want to keep her safe.I cant lose her because she is literally everything i really have.And she is coming with us.And she is coming with us." i said.

Tom rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen.

After a while we heard the door open and it was Vanessa.This time it wasnt Kathrine.Thank god.

"Hey baby!" I said as i walked to her.
"Hey Love." She said as she smiled.

I leaned in for a long kiss and Tom was just looking at us.

"Who is he?" Vanessa said.
"Oh thats Tom.You met him dont you remember?" I said.
"That was Kathrine smartass.Vanessa was down in the basement." Tom said.
"Right,i forgot." I said.

I took a look at Vanessa again.

"This is Tom my twin brother.The last time we saw eachother was all the way back in 1929 when they took Kathrine away from us." I said.

I took a look at Tom with a sharp raging eyes holding eye contact.

"He left me like i was nobody." I said.
"Why would he leave you?" She asked.
"Eh,i though that it was all his fault that they took Kathrine.But sometimes i still do because he stopped me and i could have saved her grom getting taken away!" Tom slightly yelled at Bill.
"It was not my fault Tom.I stopped you because neither you or me,none of us was strong enough yet.You know that!" I yelled at Tom.

Vanessas pov

Bill and Tom continued fighting and yelling at eachother.I was so tired of it all.They were fighting over the dumbest thing ever.

"You know what?Fuck all of this im out." I said.

I started walking to the bedroom so i could just lay in bed and think about life like all the time.

"Vanessa wait!" Bill yelled.

He stopped and looked at Tom for a second.

"You motherfucker.You have to ruin everything dont you huh?" Bill said.

He ran to the bedroom door but before he could reach my hand i slammed the door shut and locked them.

"Vanessa please open the door." Bill said from the other side of the door.

I ignored him.

"Love please." He said.

I ignored him again.

"Baby im sorry.I didnt mean to yell or anything.I love you and you know that." He said.
"Leave me alone.For some time pls." I said.

But this time he was not giving up at all.

"Vanessa no.Open the damn door i want to talk to you.Please." He said.
"What do you want Bill?" I said.
"Just open the damn door Vanessa!" He yelled.

By this time,Tom was already gone thank god.

I just sat on the bed thinking about life like i always do.If Tom keeps coming here all they are going to do is fight and i do not want to hear fighting every day of my damn life.

I just started sobbing.

"Vanessa please dont cry.All i want to do is talk to you baby." He said.
"Bill leave me alone please." I said crying.
"I promise Tom wont bother us anymore." He said.

I got up and unlocked the door for him.As he got in he saw my eyes were glossy red and my makeup all smudged.He grabbed me and pullef me into a tight hug.

"Hey,hey.Please dont cry everything will be okey love." He whispered.
"How do you know?" I said.

He looked at me with confused eyes.He didnt know what i was talking about.

"What,what are you talking about?" He said.
"You said that to me a million times and the first time,you hurt me and i almost killed myself.Second time i hot killed but you saved me.Third time that bitch Kathrine put me and the basement and tried to win you back.Whats next?Are going to die?" I said crying.
"Vanessa listen to me.I swear to my life.Everything is going to be okey.None of us is going to die.Especially not you.Im going to keep you safe.I will never leave your side again.I promise okey?" He said.

I trusted Bill but,sometimes all he says is "everything is going to be okey" but it never ends up being okey.Allthough,he saved my life so many times.And im here acting like a little brat...

"Okey." I said.

He took me in his arms again hugging me tight.

"I love you." I cried on his chest.
"I love you more." He said.

I finally felt better but then Bill dropped a bomb on me.

"There is just one thing we will have to do to be safe and finally alone,safe without anyone bothering us." He said.
"What thing?What are you talkung about?" I said.
"You need to help me and Tom kill Kathrine and get the Moonstone so her witches dont break the curse." He said.
"The Moonstone?" I said.
"The Moonstone is a piece of rock that has a curse on it for wearwolfs and vampires but if the curse is broken,the wearwolfs can turn anytime and not only on full moon but if the curse breakes.We can get killed any time.We are nothing compared to to them.Their bite can kill us." He said.

I though about it but i have to help them...

"Okey...I will help you two..." I said.

"Thats my girl." He smilled.