My Monster

"Bill explain it all to me.Right now." She said.
"Okey i will but please lets go upstairs." I said.

She nodded her head and we went up.
I closed the door and locked them.

I walked up to her and ahe was going to say something but i cut her off.

"Look you have so mu-" she said.

I cut her off by grabbing her face and kissing her for a few seconds.

"I will explain everything to you i swear but now i need you.Because i missed you." I said.
"Bill..." She said.

I looked her directly in her eyes and locked mine with hers.

"Do not say a word and just kiss me already." I said.

I grabbed her face and kissed her lips repeatedly while slowly walking to the bedroom.She was almost out of breath be we didnt stop.I wanted it so bad.I couldnt stop myself.

We got in the room and i trew her on the bed and came right after her.I kissed her aggressivly and didnt stop.I wanted it.I needed it.

"Mmm" Vanessa moaned in my mouth while kissing.

It seemed like she luked it as much as i did.

We started to take off our clotes just throwing them on the floor not caring about anything else.

I came on top of her under the blanket and looked her straight in her gorgeous green eyes.

"You ready mamas?" I said.

She looked at me showing me a look as if she really liked that name.

"Yeah." She said.

I didnt say a word after that and shoved myself into her.She gasped as i did that but she liked it.I started pounding her slowly but then went faster.She moaned louder and louder and i was groaning.It felt like everything.

"Are you okey love?" I asked still pounding her.
"Y-Yeah.Im fine." She said.

She looked tired and exhausted so i let go of her and got up.

She gasped and looked up.She was to weak to get up.I got dressed into my pj's and grabbed her nightgown from the closet.

"Here let me help you!" i said.

I walked to her on the bed,got her up and helpped her put the gown on.

"Thank you Billy." She replied.
"No problem baby." I said.

We both layed down and she was on my chest and i was playing with her hair.

"You are a Monster Bill.You know?" She said.

What was that for?

"And why is that?" I asked.
"You kill,you feed on people and you have me here in your bed destroying my body almost every night." She said then started playing with her fingers on my chest.
"Well we are both monsters then baby." I said.

She looked me up at the eyes and locked our eyes together.

"Yeah,i agree.But you are My Monster and i wont let anyone steal my monster." She said.
"Well nobody will take your monster because im all yours.And you are all mine." I said as i put my face close to hers.
"Mhm." She hummed.

I leaned in and gave her a long kiss before going to sleep.

"Good night Love." She said.

"Good night meine Liebe." I said and kissed her softly again.

We fell asleep soon.

I just love her.I cant stop loving her.