Doppelgänger

The night flew by quickly and thank god atom wasnt sleeping in the same room as me.

I was having a dream about me and Vanessa just making out in my bed butcthen she got stabbed and when she fell Tom was holding her heart in his hands.

I jumped out of bed all sweating and scared.Tom was in the corner of the room just standing there looking at me.

"Bad dream brother?" He said.
"What the hell did you do." I said.
"You know,its really easy to get inside your head." He said.

I still dont get what the hell je wants from me.After 94 years he juat decided to came here and mess with me.

"What do you want from me?" I said rubbung my eyes.
"You will,help me find Kathrine.I will do anything to get her back." He said.
"How will you find her?How?Admit it Tom,she is dead." I said.
"I will not give up on her.You will help me." He said.
"I will.Only if you leave me and my girl alone.You will get yourself an apartmant and leave us alone.Got it?" I said.
"Okey fine." He said.

Tom was being really annoying the whole time but thank god Vanessa was going to be back soon.I wont be annoyed by Tom that much.

Vanessas pov

Time flew by and my mum and i had a great time.She apologised for everything and i did to.

"Honey just take care of yourself and be carefull okey?" She said.

Im a Vampire so i will be fine.

"I will mum,dont worry.I have Bill with me.He wont let anyone or anything hurt me.I will be just fine." I said.
"Oh im just going to miss you so much honey..." She said.

I looked at my watch and saw that its almost afternoon and that i should go.

"Well,i should go mum.I promised Bill i would be back by afternoon." I said.
"Okey bye honey!" She said.

I smilled got up and left.I was finally happy that i saw my mum after so long.It was like my life got complete.

As i closed the door and walked to the stairs i felt someone standing right behind me.I turned around and almost passed out.

"Hello Vanessa." The woman said.

She sounded,looked and everything about her was just...She looked exectly like me.

"How do you-" I tried to say but she was right in front of my face in less then seconds.

Then she snapped my neck.

I passed out.

Bills Pov

"When is she supposed to be back Bill?" Tom asked me.
"Soon.She said afternoon." I said.
"Im gonna grab a bloodbag." Tom said.
"Dont care." I said.

Then all of a sudden we heard the door open.It was Vanessa.She was finally back.

Tom looked at her and dropped the bloodbag.

"Kathrine...?" He said.
"Tom no.That is Vanessa." I said.
"But how is that posible?" He asked.

I didnt awnser him and got out of the bed.I walked up to her and put my hands on her waist.

"Hey you are finally back." I said.
"Yeah i am!" She said.

I pulled her in a kiss but it felt really weird.It didnt feel like Vanessas kiss.But it was familier.

I pulled away and just by looking into her eyes i knew who it was.

"Kathrine..." I whispered.

I pinned her on the wall chocking her hoping she will die.

"What the hell did you do to her!?" I yelled at Kathrine.
"Woah what?Kathrine?" Tom said.
"She is in the secret room." Kathrine said bearly breathing.
"The Celler?" I said.
"Bill let her GO!" Tom yelled.

I was not planning on leting her go until ahe tells me where Vanessa is and till i know she is alive.

"Tom!" I yelled.

Tom backed away.

"Yeah..." Kathrine said.
"Which one?Tell me NOW Kathrine." I yelled.
"The fourth one." Kathrine said.

I let her go and ran downstairs to the Cellers to find Vanessa.

Kathrine dropped to the floor.

"I like you like that.Spicy." Kathrine said.

She always does that to me and it always gets me pissed off like i want to kill her that exect second.

I turned around to look at her.

"Rot in hell bitch." i said.

I ran to the fourth Celler and Tom and Kathrine were right behind me.

I opened the Celler and saw Vanessa sitting on the floor.

"Oh my god Vanessa!" I said.
"Who is she Bill.Why do we look so much alike?" Vanessa asked as she got herself up.
"Im gonna explain everything to you i promise.Lets just go upstairs." I said as i put my hands on her face and looked at her eyes.

She looked at me but then her eyes lokked behind me then she looked scared.

"Love whats wrong?" I asked her.
"Where did they go..?" She asked.

I turned around to see that Kathrine and Tom were gone.

"Those son of a bitches." I said.

One day i promise i will find them.

I will find them both.

And they will pay dor everything.