Scars

"I love you to Bill." she said in tears.

Vanessas pov

Im back?How am i alive...How did Bill manage to save me?They killed me.I was DEAD.

"How did you save me Bill...How?I was dead...They killed me." I asked.

He just looked at me and started crying again even more and that made me tear up again...

"I promise im going to explain it all to you when we get home but now lets try to get out of here." He said.
"Why did you save me..." I asked.

Why did he really save me...?

"Vanessa because i need you in my life.You are my everything.I cant lose you so fast." He said.

I just cried even more in his arms like it was the last time im ever going to see him.

He got up and helped me so i can stand on my legs since i had a wound in my stomach and i just couldnt stand up properly.

Bill got me out of the room and we relised we were in some secret basement of the flatt we were in.

"We were here the whole time...?" Bill said on an angry voice.
"What...?" I replied.
"We were here the whole time.That bitch couldnt get anywhere else huh." He said
"At lease we are going to be in my apartmant fast." He said.

I could bearly stand on my legs of how everything hurted.The pain was to hard.I hated it.

"Bill?" I said.
"Yes love?" He replied.

Every single mucle in my body was giving up.

"Everything hurts so bad.I cant do it anymore." I said.
"We are almost there.I promise you will be fine.I will take care of you." He said.

He is just the sweetest and the most caring soul i have ever met in my life.

"Thank you." I said.

He smilled at me and helped me so we can come to his apartmant.

We were finally there and he opened the door for me and put me down on his bed so i could rest.I layed down and he went to get something to drink since i disnt drink for almoat 3 days.

"Here,drink this.You need it believe me." He said.
"Thank you." I said quietly.

He gave me the water and i drank it.It felt so good to finally be home and safe with Bill by my side doing everything to save me.

He sat down beside me and held my hand.

"How did you save me?How am i alive and not dead.They killed me.How did you do it?" I asked as i looked at him.
"I fed you my blood.My blood healed you." He said.

How does his blood heal me.

"How?" I asked him.
"When a vampire feeds you their blood it heals you but it also turns you into a vampire." He said.

No but that means im going to be a vampire...?

"What do you mean it turns me?" I said.
"So if you dont feed in a few hours,you might actually die...And yes,you are going to be a vampire Vane-"
"Im going to be a vampire!?" I said slightly yelling but,i couldnt do anything.I was to weak at that moment.
"Vanessa im going to help you get through that i promise." He said.
"I cant be a vampire Bill.I just,cant do it." I said.
"Vanessa listen to me.I am going to help you get through it and everything will be okey i promise." He said.

I dont want to be a vampire but now i have no choice.There is no cure for that.No cure and no help.

"Can you please just give me some time." I said.