My Love in my Diary./Came back

"Just dont focus on me.Focus on yourself,you matter more then i do..." She said.

"Im going to focuse on us.Mostly on you.I love you more then i love myself and that was never gone and never will be gone." I said holding her hands tight and looking in her eyes.

She disnt say anything and just hugged me.I felt that warm feeling in my heart i havent felt since she left.I was so happy that she was in my arms again.It was so,calming and comforting.

"I have a question Vanessa.And please take me seriously.I need you to awnser." I said adter backing away.

"What is it Bill?" She said wipping her tears away.

"Will you please come back to me?I want you to love me.I need you to love me...Please..." I said.

At first i was scared of her awnser and at the same time i wanted to know as well..

"Bill..." She said looking at my eyes.

"Come back..." I said.

My hands were shaking and i just wanted to get this over with.

"I don-" She said but i couldnt hold it in anymore.

"Fuck it Vanessa.I love you." Right after i said that i grabbed her sholders and pulled her closer then kissed her on the lips.

It was all i missed.Our kiss,her touch.I have been craving for it ever since she left.

I backed away and looked at her eyes.

"Bill..." She said.

"Yes love?" I said and my hands were still shaking.

"I love you to..." She said.

Those words made my heart warm again.I wasnt sad anymore...

I smilled at her and pulled her in my arms for a hug.She hugged me back and i was so glad we were back in eachothers arms.

After some time of just hugging,ahe told me she will come back to me but it will be a lot diffrent then it was.

I just took her arm and went to my apartmant with her and i was so happy.

We endded up watching movies all night together and i helpped her unpack her stuff.I was very happy that she was back here,with me.

My true love was finally back...Someone i can trust and love...

I had a smile on my face the whole time and so did she.

We endded the first movie and i remembered the paper from her diary she left.

"Vanessa?" I said.

"Yes?Is something wrong?" She said.

"No ots just am....You left a paper from your diary...when you left...I saw it..." I said.

The look on her face was something she never had...That shocked and dissapointed look...

"You read it...?" She said.

"Yes...So you want a true love...?" I said and her head dropped.

"Yes but,i dont really think i will ever find him..." She said.

Tears were in her eyes and it made me want to cry and hug her so bad.I just knew i was the one.

"Love you have me,i will take care of you...I will love you more then myself." I said.

I want her to love me more then i want to be alive.

"I dont know if i can trust you again Bill..." She said.

My world dropped after she said those words.

She doesnt trust me anymore....?What have i done...

I was quiet and she went to sleep.

I wanted to say sorry to her so many times on repet but i couldnt...I knew she wouldnt forgive me.

I took my diary and my pen and started to write in it.

Page 22.

"Dear diary,my love Vanessa has left me for some time and i was really upset about it...I wanted her to be a part of my future but she left to take some time for herself because i hurt her really bad...I felt very very bad because of what i have done.She was on my mind ever since she left,she was stuck in my head...One day when i was just going on the roof to cetch some fresh air,i saw her...On the edge...About to fall down...I ran for my life to save her.I was screaming for her not to jump,her life was worth staying but she always thinks she is never enough...She was.I loved her so much and im very very glad that she came back to me but,im going to give her some time to think if she needs it.I wont bother her with it because
I LOVE HER."

I wrote in my diary.

"Good night love" I said looking at her.

"I love you..."

She can take her time and think about it all...

I love her...