Left home and came to him

I came home smilling and i saw my mum was still sleeping so i went to my room quitely.I didnt really get much sleep since i was with Bill the whole night.But it was fun and was worth it!

*An hour later*

I woke up and was so tired.It ws about 7:18 AM.I got up and went to kitchen.I saw my mum was awake and was cooking.

"Good morning mum." I said sitting on the chair.

"Good morning." She said in a angry voice.

What could she be angry about now?

"Is everything okey mum..?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Where were you last night?And who were you with young lady?" She said.

Is she for real right now?Did she follow me last night?

"I was out walking around the city and you know what mum?Im done with this.I cant even go out anymore without you asking me about it.Im leaving!" i sais as i stood up and left to my room to pack some stuff.

She just rolled her eyes and contiued doing what she was doing.

I packed my stuff and left.This time i didnt forget to bring the diary.Honestly i have no idea where i shoud go.I just left.

I was sitting on the bench where Bill and i met and was on the edge of crying.I saw Bill called me so many times but i didnt feel like picking up the phone.

Bills pov

I tried to call Vanessa so many times but she didnt pick up the phone...
Is she okey?I hope she was..

I sent her a few messeges but she didnt replay.I didnt know what happened but i knew she wasnt okey...But i know where she would be.At the bench we met!

I quickly grabbed my phone and my wallet and ran outside.I was worried something might happen to her...I dont want her like that.I want her to feel safe and Loved...And once i get her to love me,i will take good care of her.Allthough im going to try my best to keep my secret away from her...A secret i wrote in my diary few years back...I dont want her to find out about it...I was nervous while writing it...

Page num 21.

"Dear Diary...Im writing this to you because i have no one to tell this to.In fact,i dobt want anyone to find out about it...Its just to much for someone to take in...I found out about it few days ago...I was thirsty but not water thirsty...I was blood thirsty...They my eyes just got this really dark red color and my two side teeth got long and sharp then i just started killing people aggressivly.I stopped and took a look at my arm...I was in shock of what i did to myself...In shock of what i have become...A...Monster...A Vampire...Why did this had to happen to me?Why me..."

I am going to try my best to keep it away from her and to not hurt her...

After sometime i came near the bench and saw Vanessa looking up at the sky.

"Vanessa!" I said running to her.

"Bill?" Vanessa said turning to me and standing up.

I came to her and hugged her tight.

"Is everything okey my dear?" I asked her.

"No...I left home and i dont know where to go..." She said.

Why would she do such a thing?

"Oh my dear...You can come with me any time you know that!" I said as i looked into her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Are you sure Bill..?" She asked.

I put my hand on her cheek wipping her tears away.It sirously hurts to see such a gorgeous girl cry right in front of me.

"Yes!You can come to me when you need someone and i will listen to you...I will listen to you if you need me." I said.

"Thank you Bill...I love you.."She said.

Oh my...Did she just say she loves me?I was about to melt.

"Any time,and i love you to my dear...Now lets go to my house!" I said taking her hand.

"Lets go!" She said and laughed a little bit.

*some time later*

We were at my house and i just quickly ran to hide my diary.I hid it and came back to her.

She unpacked her stuff we started messing around and laughing together and i loved that now she ws with me finally.

The perfect one for me.

I cant wait for us to have a loving future together.

I want to spent my life with her.

I will love her no matter what happens.

I will deffend her.

I will love her until death tears us apart.