Humanity

"VANESSA WAKE UP!" i yelled.

She finally opened herveyes and looked at me with the face as if she was about to cry.

"Oh thank gosh you are okey." i said.
"Bill...?" She whispered.
"Hey hey,im here with you.Dont worry." I said.

I lifted her up so she can sit down and i sat next to her.She hugged me tight and sobbed in my arms.

"Im sorry Bill.I didnt mean to...And my scars are gone?How?" She cried.
"Any scar you make or if someone stabs you,it will heal oretty soon so dont worry.You are safe with me love." I replied to her.

All of her emotions are to much,they are all coming together as just,saddness.I cant stand her to be like that forever.Sad and not happy at all.But the only way for her to stop feeling so sad is to turn her
humanity OFF.But if she does,she wont love me anymore,there will be nothing left of her love,her caring,her kindness...There will be only an angry,agressive,and extreamly hungry girl who i have always loved and i always will.But,turning her humanity off,will be a big deal.But its the only choice we have...

So i did what i had to do.

"Love?" I said.
"Yes?" She said.
"Look at me." I said then pulled away and looked her straight in her eyes.
"There is a switch,that will help you turn all of your emotions off.You juat have to focus on every emotion you have,let them go,and flip the switch.
Its all your humanity.Turn.It.Off." I said.

She looked at me with those sobbing eyes but soon the tears were gone.It worked...

"Love?" I said.

She looked at me with raging mad eyes but i know there ws still some love in her.

"Thank you." She said.

It really did work.She had no emotions.The way she said thank you,i knew there was nothing,left in her.

"Love,promise me one thing.No matter if there is no emotions in you,you will love me,and i will love you.Because i dont want to lose you.Please." I said.
"I cant promise you that,but i know i love you now." She said.

That made me tear up.There really was nothing left from feelings inside her.

What have i done?
Was it a mistake?
Maybe i shouldnt have done that...

"Vanessa wait!" I said but ahe just left the room.

I quickly got up and ran to see where she was.As i came in the livingroom,i saw that the doors of the apartmant were left wide open.

"Vanessa!?" I yelled.

In less then seconds i left the apartmant and saw Vanessa feeding on our neighbor who was in pain but didnt scream.

Did she compell him?

"Vanessa stop it!Now!" I yelled.

She lifted her head up and let go of the neighbor.

"I cant help myself Bill.Im hungry.Really hungry." She said.
"I have bloodbags in the closet you have to feed on them.Not on people." I said as i reached for here.
"Im a Vampire arent i?I thought Vampires feed on human blood.And bloodbags are not warm enough.I need more." She said.

Within milliseconds,she dissapeared.

"Oh god i made a big mistake." I said to myself running after her.

Thank god i was faster and stronger then her so i cought her before ahe made more mess and got herself into truble.

"Let go of me Bill im HUNGRY!" She yelled.
"Im sorry Vanessa but i have to do this,i cant stand you to be this person." I said.