A Liars Kiss

7:45 AM

I woke up feeling really thirsty.I saw i was still in Bills arms so i tried to get up but he pulled me even closer to him.I didnt want to wake him up since he was probably either tired or he just wants to sleep more.But i had to because my throught was really dry.

"Love?" I said.

"Yes my dear?Do you need something?" He said opening his eyes then looked at me.

"Can you just move your hands so i can get up?My throught is really dry i need water." I said.

"Wait love im going to bring it here to you!" Bill said.

"Oh no you dont have to love." I said.

He got up and looked at me.

"Dont worry dear its fine i can do it for you!" He said as he got closer to me.

He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me.I felt that feeling in my stomach like i did every time he kissed me.

But a Vampire was kissing me...But it didnt feel any different..

"Love you." I said.

"I love you to!" He said.

He left the room and soon came with a glass of water.

"Here you go love!" He said handing me the glass.

"Thank you love!" I said and drank the water.

"No problem!So do you want to go somewhere today?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"No,my head hurts and i dont feel like going out...But if you want to we can go!" I said.

"Oh no love if youre not good then we'll stay home and i will take care of you!" He said as he took my hands and held them.

"Thank you love...I love you!" I said.

"No problem my dear!Anything for you to feel better!" He said then he hugged me tight.

I smilled at him and he smilled back.If he really was a Vampire why wasnt he like atacking me or bitting me?But he was still that sweet,kind,loving Bill...My whole world...

Our day went by and Bill was taking great care of me and i was so greatfull for that.Bill made me a lot of tea to dring throught the day and he drank it with me so i wasnt the only one drinking it.

23:55 PM

"Thank you for taking care of me Bill!It means everything to me..." i said.

"No problem love!" Bill said smilling.

We smilled at eachother and he just kept looking at my eyes.I looked at his and god was i lost...

He came closer to me and looked at my lips and i looked at his eyes.

We closed our eyes and he kissed me.We both fell on the bed kissing and he couldnt stop.He was kissing me roughly but gently at the same time.We were kissing for some time and we were both out of breath.

Bill backed away and we both gasped for air then he looked at my eyes again.

"Do you like it like this love?" He asked then smirked at me.

"I do actually but were not going anywhere more then just kissing like this." I said as i looked at him and smirked aswell.

"If you say so my dear.I love you.." He whispered in my ear.

I couldnt even say anything and he started kissing me again.I just know he enjoyed it and i did to.We continued kissing for a while then he put his hands under my hoodie.I stopped kissing him and gasped for air and so did he.

We looked at eachother and started laughing then hugged.

"That was...Fun." He said as he placed his fourhead on mine.

"It really was love." I said.

"And if you want we can make it happen again any time Vanessa." He said.

"Can we sleep now and we'll talk tomorrow?" I said as i smilled at him.

"Lets go to sleep then love." He said.

I guess kissing wasnt enough for him so i endded up sleeping on him again and he was playing with my hair and he wouldnt let go of my hand so we endded up holding hands the whole night.

I fell asleep pretty fast but i had this feeling inside of me all though i didnt know what it was.I loved his kiss but ever since i found out Bills little secret its like a stranger gave me a kiss.

Something like a kiss from someone i never saw or knew.But i know Bill better then anyone...And he was lying to me about his life...

A Liars Kiss...