Kill her you fucker

"We didnt meet on the fucking street Tom." She said.
"Okey you dont have to believe me but i just wanted to warn you about Bill." I said.
"Warn me about Bill?" She asked in confuse.
"Yes.He didnt tell you anything about his past so i am going to.He is trying so keep you right now as his 'love' but Vanessa trust mw when i tell you.You are going to end up as the one who got hurt.Bill hurt so many girls,and their feelings and i dont want you to be another one of them.Please Vanesaa believe me." I said.

Sje looked at me in shock.But she would not believe me.

"Tom,no.I..I dont believe you." She said.
"Vanessa please.I dont want you to end up hurt." I said.

I took her hand and she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.That i always get lost in.

"Listen to me." I said.
"Im sorry Tom.I cant believe you or trust you until i know it all myself.Im sorry." She said.

She just walked away and left me.She didnt believe me and i dont blame her for it but she should.Bill hurt or used so many innocent people.I warned every single one of them but non of them believed me and thought i was crazy.Then every single one of them came crying and beghing for forgivness.

Later that evening~~~~~~~~

Vanessa went to go out somewhere with her friends and Bill would be home alone.

"Bye babe!" Bill said.
"Bye love!" Vanessa said.

I was standing behind the door and as soon as Vanessa closed the door i saw Bill with that clingy smile that he has when he is in love with someone so much.

Bill looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Tom." Bill said.
"Hello." I said.
"What do you want?" Bill said turning around and walking to the kitchen.
"Making dinner huh?" I said.
"Yea so what?" He said.
"Nothing." I said.

I walked around the room looking at their stuff and just doing nothing at all.

"So Bill.For how long are you going to use Vanessa?" I asked.

He sounded annoyed as fuck as he signed.

"Are you seriously still on about that Tom.It was only 2 times because i was lonely.Plus it was years.Im not using VanessaShe is the one i actually love and i dont want to lose her ever Tom." He said.
"Okey then i guess." I said.

There was silence for a moment.

"Oh yeah did you give Kathrine Vervein today?" I asked.
"No i thought you did it?" Bill said.

We both quickly turned to eachother with our eyes wide open.

"Did you do it...?" Bill said.
"Fucking shit." I said.

We ran downstairs to the basement to find Kathrine the trying her best to get out.

Bill closed and locked the door before Kathrine could get out.

"Easy there.You are not getting out until you tell us there is the fucking Moonstone." I said as i stopped her.
"Let me out of here.NOW TOM." She screamed.
"Nope." I said.

Bill injected her with Vervein from behind and she fell down on the floor.

"Now tell us." I said.
"Where is the fucking Moonstone." I said.
"I am...I am not going to." She said all weak.
"Awh.To bad bitch." Bill said as i stabbed the dagger near her heart.

She was gasping for air as i was pushing the dagger in harder and deeper.

"Fine i will tell you where is your fucking Moonstone." She said.

I pulled the dagger out and put it besides me.

"Speak up." Bill said.
"Oh i am really sorry but this will never work." She said.

Kathrine grabbed the dagger and stabbed me in the stomach.

I gasped and fell on my side.Bill came running to me.

"Oh my god Tom are you okey?" Bill said falling on his knees next to me.

We are going to lose Kathrine.

"Kill her you fucker." I said.

Bill grabbed the dagger that Kathrine dropped and ran to her stabbing her in her back.She fell down on the floor,becoming more and more pail.Every single vein in her body could be seen on the top of her skin.

It was finally over.

I pulled the dagger out of myself and Bill came to me to help me get up.

"Why didnt Vervein work on her.It was supposed to work." I groaned.
"She has been dinking Vervein every day for the past 400 years.It doesnt effect her Tom.I told you to listen to my plan.But you didnt." Bill said.

Maybe i was wrong this time.
But i never will be again.

Everything is finally over.