You are the key to his humanity.

"Bill why did you do it?Why did you flip your swich?" I said.
"Do you think holfing in all this pain was easy?Do you think it was easy seeing her walk away?I loved her Tom and you know it.She was everything i have." He said.
"Bill i know you loved her but that was not the reason you had to flip it.You had to fight it and you fucking knew it!" I said.

I dont know why he flipped his switch all because of Vanessa.I knew he loved her but i didnt know he loved her so much.

Or i just dont know how real love feels.

"Can you just leave already?Youre so damn annoying.Youre getting on my nerves." He said.
"No im not going to leave until you anwser the damn question i asked you.AWNSER the gucking question." I said.

He didnt even give me a chance to speak and he cut me off.He was being just rude.A bitch.

"Leave my apartment." He said.
"Fine if you say so." I said.

I turned my back to him and walked away.I left him there to try to survive on his own.But he is my brother so i have to find a way to get his humanity back but i didnt know how.The last time he flipped it off was back in 1983 and he became a ripper it was the worst i have ever seen him but  i didnt help.He was on his own.

*Summer of 1983.*

Toms pov

"I was walking in London anf was having a great day.I had no problems at all thank God.It was almost night and i was walking in some street and i came across some bar and it looked interesting so i went in.

I came to the counter and the bartender finally came.

"One bourbon.Make it strong"I said.
The bartender nodded and i smiled at her.

As i looked to the side drinking my bourbon.I saw him.My brother.Feeding himself on innocent people.As we almost made eyecontact i saw it in his eyes that the Bill i know was not there.He was gone.In his eyes i could see no humanity at all.I hate it."

*Back in 2009*

In 1983,that was the worst thing i saw.Bill with no humanity and i had no damn idea why the fuck he did it because i didnt ask.Or helped.

I thought about the ways to get his humanity back but nothing was really coming to my mind.I dont know why though because i usully have ideas but now i dont.Why?I have no idea.

It was night and i was sitting on my bed thinking and thinking then it clicked.Maybe Vanessa could help?He loved her and she loved him.Maybe she would see the Bill we know in his eyes.If i cant,she can.

I got out of my bed and got out.

Vanessa lived in our building so i knew where she lived.It was easy to find her.

I came to her door and knocked.

"Who is it?" She said.
"Its me open the door." I said.

She opened the door and saw me worried.

"What is it?" She said.
"We have a problem.A big one." I said.

She stood aside so i can come in but she doesnt know i cant enter if she doesnt wellcome me in.

"You have to invite me in.Its a Vampire thingy where Vampires cant get in your house until you invite them in." I said.
"Come in." She said.

We both sat down to talk about it.

"Bill flipped his switch." I said.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"What...Why?" She said.
"I have no clue,he wont tell me no matter what i do.Nothing is there." I said.
"What should we do now?I mean i dont know what to do i dont know how he has to flip it back on..." She said.
"Thats why im here Vanessa.You will do it because i cant.Even if i try i cant." I said.
"No no no,i cant.I dont know how Tom i will fa-" She started to panic.
"Hey hey listen to me." I said as i put my hands on her shoulders and she looked me straight in the eyes.

As i saw her eyes it was like i saw heaven.That gorgeous green,blue color in them.I coud look at them forever.

"You are the key to his humanity." i said.
"What?" She said.

She was so confused but i had to get my brother back somehow.

"I will tell you what to do and you just have to follow what i tell you okey?" I said.

"Fine..." She said.