DRAFM I: chapter 12

DRAFM I: Mated through bonds chapter 12

     Yaay now we have a team Nyko!!  The-he anyway hope you like this new chapter!! XDXD

     ~*~*Eve McCkeifer*~*~

     I don’t want to let Nyko go, I want to hang-out with him more!! shame on that man who phoned him jeez!!Who is that man anyway?” I muttered to myself while walking away.

     And while walking heading to home, I just realized, I am FREAKING ALONE!!!!!, my house is lonely at the moment because My mom and step dad were in their business trip, and our butler went back to his place to check on his new born child and damn they’ve got no idea about what I have been through…. Damn it makes me want to go back to America now…  

     I am about to turn to another corner when this peculiar ‘scary’ forest caught my attention, well from the first glance it really does looks scary and spooky, the wood fence looks so old as if it was built more than a hundred years ago, plus the ambiance of the place really creeps people out, the trees felt like it has eyes and the way the insects sounds there really is ominous, but despite how ominous it looks there’s this enchanted little lake there that really mesmerizes me a lot, I have lots of memories in that ‘place’, I used to play there with Ashton after all…

     What a memories, too bad we won’t be able to make those memories again, hope Ash would change, if he will let me I will help him….coz I really really miss him..

     Just the thought of Ash being so obnoxious can’t help me but to feel sorry, I mean I really like the guy but now, he’s far too gone… so all I could do now is to relive the memories I had with him, at least I know the real him or know what he used to be…

     I took every pace with a smile on my face, reliving those memories that are so important to me, memories that could never be neither change nor forget no matter what.

     What is he doing now? Probably looking for someone like me to beat? No!!, Maybe- just maybe- Ash had a reason….No he’s just a jerk, so don’t be naïve!!

      And what does Nyko doing now? I hope he’s thinking of me.

     I never know why but every time I remember Nyko’s melting radiant smile, his bright face, and his warmth, I don’t know why but it always makes me happy, darn this hormones!!

     And after a few paces, at last I have arrived!! And it still looks so serenely beautiful, what do you expect? it is way too far from the school, like a hundred or at least 240  meters away from the school, and to think I have been going here since kid, wow am I an explorer? Dora the explorer? And Ash is my boots? Haha…well this is Ash fault; he’s been dragging me here since we met.

     Yeah it is Ash’s fault why I discovered this place, actually he was the one who discovered it, and there are lots of places like this somewhere else, but, when we goes to visit this place, I can’t help myself but to smile because he’d always entangle his hand on my hand, walking hand in hand, and damn I felt my eyes burning whenever I remembers that.