147-150

Chapter 147 Why are people so willful and selfish?

When we went there on New Year's Day, several people had not graduated yet and were still worried about dealing with the explosion. No, they all had an unforgettable night of fireworks. This time, it was Yin Dahang who came forward to get the six people together. At five o'clock in the afternoon, Natsume Yujiu met Matsuda Jinpei and Akihara Kenji who were waiting there at the door of the Japanese barbecue restaurant.

The two of them are very different from the Xi Jinping period. The difference can be seen just in their clothes. Back then, they were dressed like students, but now they are both wearing suits. I originally thought that there would be a sense of embarrassment when they met, but as soon as they looked at each other, the two people's eyebrows arched, and they still looked the same, as if they had just met yesterday.

Akihara Kenji greeted: "Hajiujiujiujiu."

Matsuda Jinpei complained: "Are you making your own echo?"

Akihara didn't care about Matsuda Jinpei, he opened his hands, and Yujiu hugged him. The two shook their shoulders, and Akihara Kenji touched his head and said: "Oh, we haven't seen each other for so long, you have grown a lot. I originally thought that we hadn't been separated for that long. It seems like we have been separated for too long now."

Matsuda Jinpei was still waiting nearby. Seeing that Akihara hadn't finished hugging him yet, he pushed him away and said, "Don't you see anyone waiting?" No, Matsuda Jinpei didn't hug Akihara for that long, he just hugged him for a while. Shoulder, said: "Did you miss us?"

Yujiu said: "Yes!"

Just as he finished speaking, Yujiu was picked up from the front. The person stood there and spun Yujiu around two or three times before placing the last dish on the ground.

"It's a little heavier than before." Yin Dahang laughed, "I still remember you were a child before, but you have grown up so much now."

Standing next to him was Zhu Fu Jingguang.

He smiled and looked at Yin Dahang and said, "What do you think Yujiu is?"

Yujiu raised his hand to greet the two people and looked around: "Where's Brother Ling?"

"Zero will be a little later, let's go in first."

Zhu Fu Jingguang pushed Yu Jiu's back into the reserved seat.

They booked a Japanese-style private room for six people, and there was a plate of complimentary cakes placed on the long table. The number of cakes is calculated according to the number of heads. Yin Dahang ordered a dozen beers, and Zai Yujiu ordered two bottles of Coke. While ordering, he looked at Yu Jiu who was following him and smiled. Yujiu hadn't felt so lively in a long time, but just sitting around with a few people was full of energy.

Jianggu Ling hadn't arrived yet, so a few people opened drinks and toasted.

"We'll celebrate our reunion when Zero comes. First, let's talk about Yuku."

As soon as Yin Dahang said this, everyone's eyes fell on Yu Jiu's face.

"Rescued 121 people from the snowy mountains intact and it was published in newspapers across the country. Although your photo was not published, someone within us leaked the news. Yujiu, you are really great!"