71-74

Chapter 71 Detective Competition (4)

The next day.

At ten o'clock in the morning, the plane from Tokyo, Japan to New York, the United States, took off.

Carl and Yujiu were sitting in the same row of the plane at the same time, and behind them were Chianti and Cohen, whom Yujiu had just met. The two members of the black organization were also dressed in black. They were wearing headphones and listening to music with expressionless faces at the moment, with a cold attitude of keeping away from strangers.

In front of Carl and Hajiu was Edogawa Ranpo, who was sitting alone.

Yujiu originally wanted to sit with Ranbu, but Ranbu rejected Yujiu without thinking. To be honest, Hajiu felt that Edogawa Ranpo was always aloof from him.

Yesterday, Edogawa Ranpo smiled at him obviously, but as soon as Yuku said he wanted to be Ranpo's friend, Edogawa Ranpo immediately became very cold. Yujiu helped him say in front of the president that he could take Edogawa Ranpo to the United States and get the president to agree. Edogawa Ranpo, who finally got what he wanted, didn't want to look at Natsume Hajiu.

When Hajiu returned to the house, he spent the whole night thinking about why Edogawa Ranpo had such a refusal attitude.

His attitude towards Edogawa Ranpo was the same as towards Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya. Chuuya had a generous personality and quickly accepted it. Although Dazai always refused to admit it, his attitude also acknowledged it. Hajiu feels that it is not his attitude problem, but Edogawa Ranpo's own problem -

Edogawa Ranpo is not the kind of person who has been hurt by his friends in his heart, so he has a negative stress reaction towards "friends" . Ranpo's personality is not that introverted. He has a cheerful personality, but he always acts alone.

Yujiu kept thinking until the next morning without coming to a conclusion.

When Karl was at the airport, he saw Yujiu and Edogawa Ranpo next to him, but Karl didn't care too much. After all, he now regarded Yujiu as one of his own. What he cared about was Yujiu's bags under his eyes.

"Why didn't you sleep well?"

Karl was more inclined to remind than to ask. This kind of rescue activity is absolutely necessary to keep the body in the best condition at all times, sleep well when you can, and eat well when you can. The body is the capital of revolution!

So Yujiu told Karl about his troubles.

Yu Jiu said that there was a person who lived alone and had no friends. He was always indifferent and dismissive of other people's overtures, and he would also use his expression to give a clear sense of distance. What is the character of this kind of person? How to contact this kind of person?

Karl was indeed a social experiencer, and he immediately asked accurately: "Is the other party very good?"

Edogawa Ranpo was naturally very good.

Yujiu responded quickly: "Yeah!"

Karl said flatly: "Isn't this kind of person from the iceberg type? Belmod is the type who is unattainable and people can only watch from a distance."