19-20

Chapter 19: Internship (11)

Natsume Yujiu lifted the person up from the ground. His hair was already messy and fluffy.

Imai Police Department smiled at Natsume Haku with a sticky and malicious smile: "I have opened your file. Natsume Haku is your full name. You participated in actual combat against terrorism before your internship, and you were arrested. You were sent for psychiatric testing, and the school delayed your graduation. Didn't you find out? They suspected that you had a mental illness." "

I have been tested and there is official certification." Natsume Hajiu corrected.

"But even so, your graduation was still postponed, wasn't it?" Imai Police Department raised his eyes and looked at Datehang and other police officers who were rushing over. "I have seen your photo. I have been a police officer for more than 20 years. Police, I can’t understand the look in your eyes. You may not realize it yet, but you are born to be a bloodthirsty, anti-social criminal. You can’t lie to me, you must be a murderer, even if you are not now, in the future——”

Before Natsume Haku could react, Imai Police Department was given a knee by Hagiwara Kenji.

"..."

Hagiwara Kenji looked at Natsume Hajiu's expression and said, "My knees suddenly felt itchy." Then he looked up at Datehang and asked him to take the person away quickly. When Datehang arrived, Hagiwara Kenji said to Datehang: "This senior always talks about confusing and annoying things. Don't talk to him anymore. He thinks that he is not good, and he is dragging his feet. Others get into the water, and others are disgusted."

Watching Date Hiro and Imai leave, Hagiwara Kenji held Natsume Haku's shoulders and said: "He is a bad-mouthed person. Don't take it to heart. He wishes that everyone would be as depraved as him. That's all."

Natsume Hajiu raised his head and said, "I actually respect him very much." "

..."

Hagiwara Kenji suddenly had a brainstorm.

Is there any connection between Natsume Haku and the Imai Police Department?

Could it be that the Imai Police Department actually helped Yujiu before, but now that Yujiu arrests him, does he feel that things are different? Now Yujiu must be struggling in his heart because of him. If I had known earlier, I would have had a few more itchy hands and feet before that person left.

Natsume Yujiu hadn't finished speaking yet: "Being able to say bad things in front of others is something that few people can do. Respect." "...

Oh."

Bai was worried.

Hagiwara Kenji looked at the lamp hanging in the exhibition hall. It was only eleven thirty-five, and there were still twenty-five minutes before the start of the new year. Hagiwara Kenji said: "Why don't we seek personal gain for the sake of public affairs? Let a few of them come over before it is completely finished. Let's count down the time on Tokyo Tower. This is the best viewing platform closest to the fireworks!"

" Will they continue to set off fireworks?"

"The matter is over, and the fireworks show will not be wasted." Hagiwara Kenji vowed, "We need to start thinking about this matter from the operational aspect, and the police must also show their ability to handle the matter. Now is a very good time to set off fireworks. Do you understand?" "