5-8

Chapter 5: Internship

There are only three months left before graduation from the police academy.

For graduating students, all they need to do is participate in a police internship.

The police internship that Natsume Haku participated in before was actually a very formal operation. Generally, the police department will not accept students to participate in anti-terrorism activities without a letter of recommendation. From the instructors to the principal, everyone was recommended at all levels to gain opportunities for Natsume Yujiu.

If successful, Natsume Hajiu can become the police department supplementary (8).

The Japanese police system is like this -

from high to low, they are:

1 Police Chief,

2 Police Director,

3 Police Inspector,

4 Police Chief,

5 Police Inspector,

6 Police Inspector,

7 Police Department,

8 Police Department Supplement,

9 Inspection Director,

10 Inspection Chief and 11 Inspection.

Generally speaking, most police officers with a high school diploma start from patrol (11) and can only reach the patrol chief (9). However, as soon as a police officer with a college degree graduates, if he works hard, he can become an inspection director (9), and usually ends up in the police department (7). Other developments depend on individual performance and effort.

Natsume Haku directly skipped high school courses and entered the police academy with university courses. Therefore, according to everyone's expectations, Natsume Haku could start directly as "Inspector Chief (10)". However, Natsume Haku's performance in school is too good, and the school also intends to create a talented police officer, so it has been recommending Natsume Haku to be the "Police Department Replacement (8)" and wants to directly recommend Natsume Haku to be the Police Department Replacement.

However, since it was no longer possible, the school decided to let Natsume Haku follow the basic process.

The instructor gave him two choices: one is to participate in police internship like everyone else, but he cannot work directly with the police department. He can only work as an patrol officer with the inspector general. He is still in the probation period. The other is to stay in school and work as a teaching assistant, assisting instructors in managing students.

Natsume Yujiu chose the former without even thinking about it.

Instructor Onizuka actually felt that Natsume Yujiu's choice of the latter might be more suitable for him. In addition, when patrolling, Natsume Hajiu's talents are too much. The daily work may be to check the surrounding security, sit in the police station to solve the problem of lost property or ask for directions. But Yujiu had his own ideas.

It took the school another week to finalize the internship unit for all graduates, and notified the internship content-after working in the internship unit for a month, there will be a period from Christmas Eve to the third day of the New Year. After a ten-day winter break, students complete a two-month internship. The internship month before graduation will be completely over.