61-63

Chapter 61 Interlude (Part 3)

Nakahara Chuuya originally wanted to spend more time with Natsume Yuku, but it was still the time of the Dragon Head War and there were too many things to do. The two of them didn't have much time to chat. Just when Yujiu said that he didn't need help, Zhongyuan Zhongya received another call and had to leave temporarily.

After Natsume Ha stayed in the house for a long time, he also went out. He still wore a watch with a GPS locator on his hand so that Mori Ogai could monitor his whereabouts. However, Yujiu thought it was just a decoration and didn't care at all. If Ogai Mori didn't want him to go out, he had to tell him, otherwise Yuku wouldn't know that he couldn't go out.

This time he was going to the bookstore to buy Kudo Yusaku's "The Count of the Night" series of novels. Last time, he only read half of the first book. As a result, because of the escape scene, he couldn't go back to the clinic to get it.

The bookstore Yujiu went to was much quieter. The pace of life in the light world and the dark world does not seem to be on the same timeline. Most ordinary people in this timeline are still working from nine to five, and there are still all kinds of news, gossip and scandals in magazines. While other gang organizations are still in the midst of a fierce battle, stray bullets, gunpowder smoke, explosions, and poisonous water constitute the extraordinary work elements.

The most conspicuous place in the bookstore is the gg horizontal couplet of the "Earl of the Night" series of novels. While Yu Jiu was studying, a female student came to him and told him positively that she also liked watching "The Count of the Night" and knew the famous scenes and lines in it by heart. Yujiu looked at her dress, she was just an ordinary girl of the same age, she didn't look like a salesperson.

"I can read it myself."

After Yu Jiu finished speaking, he found that the girl's expression was awkward for a moment, and she was still wondering if she had said something wrong. The girl raised her fists with both hands again, approached Yu Jiu's direction, and said, "Classmate, which high school are you from and what is your name? Can I exchange social media accounts with you?" It was the first time Yu Jiu encountered this situation and

subconsciously He glanced around and found two girls in casual clothes hiding next to another row of bookshelves. As soon as they caught his sight, they shrank like frightened rabbits.

Surveillance? track? Spy news?

Article 1 of Japan’s Stalking Prevention Law?

So Yujiu said solemnly and honestly: "In order to prevent criminal behavior, my answer is 'no'." "While the girl was still stunned, Yu Jiu walked away with all the books in his arms.

The conversation between Yu Jiu and the girl fell into the eyes of the bookstore staff at the checkout counter.

When he was helping to swipe the barcode, he Said: "Young handsome guy, although he should be hit on a lot when walking on the street, he is not so indifferent to girls, right?

"No, I care about her. " "

Yu Jiu successfully prevented another crime that was about to happen.