83-84

Chapter 83: Stronger

Belmode returned to the hotel smoothly from the first night of the detective competition.

Because of the fact that Yujiu called Karl, Karl asked him when he would go back, and Cohen and Chianti had already left. This already shows that Belmode and Karl are in contact.

When the two returned to the hotel together, Karl waited at the door for a while, but his expression was not bad at all. When he saw Yu Jiu, Karl's stern expression relaxed: "Thank you for your hard work."

Yu Jiu saw the luggage beside him and said curiously: "Are you planning to go back too?"

"There was something going on in Japan... "Karl glanced at Edogawa Ranpo next to him with his hands in his pockets. Seeing that he didn't avoid it at all, he continued, "There is nothing going on in the United States now. We will meet in Japan, and we will go find you then." Carl stuffed

a He gave Yu Jiu a mobile phone and two envelopes. The thick one was obviously money, but the thin one contained nothing.

"The intelligence fee is saved for you. You can have fun in the United States. Don't tell others." Karl seemed to be in a good mood and gave the money very quickly. He said, "The other letter was given to you by her." Here

. She should be Belmod.

Isn't it also money?

Yujiu felt like he was celebrating the New Year, and he had been getting soft on money lately. Before he could open it for inspection, Karl patted Yu Jiu's back affectionately with his hand and left directly. Because of this kind gesture from an elder, Yujiu suddenly wondered if the other party regarded him as a friend, and for a moment he was wavered about what he might do in the future.

Edogawa Ranpo stood by and said nothing about them. After the stranger left, Yujiu was still playing with the envelope in his hand. Ranpo bumped Yujiu with his elbow: "Sir Ranpo, let's see what's inside. Huh?"

Seeing Edogawa walking around carefree, Yujiu also threw aside his unnecessary thoughts and responded: "Okay."

Inside the thin envelope were two tickets for the movie premiere. The movie was Oscar-winning actress Sharon Wynyard's latest suspenseful film, "Eye Shut." This kind of movie premiere is usually attended by the film's director and main actors. There will also be some behind-the-scenes and movie highlights at the conference.

"I don't really want to go." Edogawa Ranpo curled his lips and said, "It looks boring. Why should I listen to other people's nonsense?" "

However, watching movies is really good. I haven't even watched movies. . Moreover, Mr. Allen is not good at chatting, so he can sit next to him for two hours."

Ranpo felt bad when he heard about Edgar Allan Poe, and said with a flat mouth: "He seems to be a very clingy type. . If you are nice to him, he will definitely keep pestering you."

Yujiu only thinks that Edgar Allan Poe has an approachable personality, is frank and natural, and speaks in a gentle manner, and the most important thing is that after some time, they will become friends. In the United States and one in Japan, it is difficult to get together. This is what is called one issue and one meeting. Therefore, while they were still in the United States, Yujiu wanted to be nicer to him.